United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 16-01-2012, 10:49 AM
wonky no
 
Default

cheers
 
Old 16-01-2012, 10:50 AM
thatsfuctit
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
cheers
was discussing 'and smith must score' with someone, and found all those f***ers, Wilkin's goal is one of the best, but under shown Cup Final goals for me
 
Old 16-01-2012, 10:57 AM
wonky no
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
was discussing 'and smith must score' with someone, and found all those f***ers, Wilkin's goal is one of the best, but under shown Cup Final goals for me
without doubt! i used to like wilkins as a kid. thought he had a bit about him. bit like hoddle (later). looking back now though he should have scored more goals like that, he was more than capable. i was only 8 then though, i know alot of older reds didnt take to him. maybe in the same way i'm frustraited by carrick.
 
Old 16-01-2012, 11:01 AM
The taste of syphillis
 
Default

Remember them f***ers flying over us in their team helicopter.

Jimmy Sirrel and his disco shoes out Ronned Ron IIRC
 
Old 16-01-2012, 11:02 AM
thatsfuctit
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
without doubt! i used to like wilkins as a kid. thought he had a bit about him. bit like hoddle (later). looking back now though he should have scored more goals like that, he was more than capable. i was only 8 then though, i know alot of older reds didnt take to him. maybe in the same way i'm frustraited by carrick.
I would have been 16 in 83, my recollection, particularly the season before he left for Milan was he was f***ing brilliant, but agree ,don't get the impression he wasn't universally loved

MANCHESTER UNITED:
GK 1 Gary Bailey
RB 2 Mike Duxbury
LB 3 Arthur Albiston
CM 4 Ray Wilkins
CB 5 Gordon McQueen
CB 6 Kevin Moran
CM 7 Bryan Robson (c)
RM 8 Arnold Mühren
CF 9 Frank Stapleton
CF 10 Norman Whiteside
LM 11 Alan Davies

would love much of that team's midfield (or norm) to be available and in their prime now
 
Old 16-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Jez Quigley
 
Default Poor

Alan Davies - tragedy what happened to him.

He went to North Manc and my brother shared a room on a school trip.

Some top players in that team tbf.
 
Old 16-01-2012, 11:14 AM
wonky no
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Alan Davies - tragedy what happened to him.

He went to North Manc and my brother shared a room on a school trip.

Some top players in that team tbf.
i dont remember alan davis tbh
 
Old 16-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Zorg
 
Default

Never seen that tackle by Big Norm before. Naughty

Also didn't realise just how close to the end Smith's chance was.
 
Old 16-01-2012, 12:02 PM
wee man
 
Default

So "and Smith must score" is just another myth then ?
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: United V Brighton 1983
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brighton 1-1 FC United fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 27-11-2010 06:40 PM
Rock and Goal years, 1983 (on MUTV)... dunk Football 3 17-04-2010 07:47 PM
Milk cup final 1983 HarkNowHear Football 23 29-09-2008 09:22 PM
its 1983 and west ham are playing stoke wonky no Off Topic 6 21-03-2008 10:28 AM
United fans singing YNWA in 1983 Zorg Football 10 27-09-2007 05:13 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.