United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Sparky***

Default Went to OT on another free ticket yesterday...

...my 2nd home game since my self imposed "not one penny" exile. The game itself was a joy, brilliant. So lovely to see those Bolton fans leaving after the 3rd went in.

But, East Stand Tier 2. Christ Almighty. What has happened in there? Yesterday it was full of morons wearing giant Guiness hats, irish tricolour afro wigs and green jester hats.

But the worst part, the ABSOLUTE worst part, was 3 times in the first half after each goal - about 1000 people stood up doing the "easy easy" hand clap shite. When did we stoop this low, people?

Old 18-03-2007, 11:52 AM
1MUFC

Do you think because you didnít pay for it the glazers didnít get the money or something.

And I know, k-stand is where the proper fans are, east 2 is full of day trippers and twats on there first trip to old Trafford.

Old 18-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Ben

ive been up there for the majority of the games this season. the easy chant has been sung all season im afraid, its the only time that many of the "fans" get up and make noise. its embarrasing.

Old 18-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

I hate the "easy easy" thing with a passion. Im going to leaflet the fans to stop doing it. Anyone care to "word" it for me as im not the most creative person!

redfusilier

thats the only part of the stadium I've never been in, Thank fuck

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
Do you think because you didnít pay for it the glazers didnít get the money or something.
Well, they didn't get my money. Which is what I was aiming to achieve all along really.

Old 18-03-2007, 11:58 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
Well, they didn't get my money. Which is what I was aiming to achieve all along really.
I know what you are getting at but donít you think it defeats the object completely.

Old 18-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
I know what you are getting at but donít you think it defeats the object completely.
I suppose it depends on what way you look at it. My ticket said "Price: 0.00 Complimentary" on it, which is why I decided to go. I didn't buy anything while I was there, so the seat could have just as well have been empty.

The only money I spent was getting there and back.

That's the way I look at it anyway.

Old 18-03-2007, 12:09 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Sanitary Man
I hate the "easy easy" thing with a passion. Im going to leaflet the fans to stop doing it. Anyone care to "word" it for me as im not the most creative person!
I'll do it if I get a minuite this week

I sit in ET2 and you are right, it is full of these cunts and it drives me up the wall

Old 18-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworderdude
I'll do it if I get a minuite this week

I sit in ET2 and you are right, it is full of these cunts and it drives me up the wall
Good lad. Its got to include stuff about Soccer AM etc
Closed Thread