naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
how does he get changed so quickly??

Old 14-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
31,800 posts suggests you should know the rules by now.
Thank heavens BRL got in there before things turned nasty - I was frothing at the mouth ready to remind him of the rules until I got to your post. Thank you.

Ich habe geflounct.

The Flounce and The Annouce.

Old 14-12-2011, 12:18 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Thank heavens BRL got in there before things turned nasty - I was frothing at the mouth ready to remind him of the rules until I got to your post. Thank you.
It appears that both you and I like a picture of an oriental lady with a large chest, Jez. It's good to meet people with similar interests.

Old 14-12-2011, 12:21 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
the media pushes skinny white girls as the epitome of beauty. add in conspicuous consumption and status craving and they want what is perceived as the best in every department. they want the best cars, clothes, women and as they are shallow c**ts with no taste they go with the consensus. if fatties were considered attractive they'd want one of those.
Saying that there are alot of mainly black men that love women with big arses hence some women having buttock implants. One British girl went over to the US to some dodgy back street place and died and then I saw another recently where some girl had all sorts of shit injected into her arse including cement

Old 14-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
United's midfield in January.

Old 14-12-2011, 12:22 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Saying that there are alot of mainly black men that love women with big arses hence some women having buttock implants. One British girl went over to the US to some dodgy back street place and died and then I saw another recently where some girl had all sorts of shit injected into her arse including cement
they'll always be freaks

Old 14-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
It appears that both you and I like a picture of an oriental lady with a large chest, Jez. It's good to meet people with similar interests.
Likewise - we should arrange a Fred 'Bring Along A Busty Asian' Night down the line - perhaps at a museum or a theatre.

Just so I am clear what we are talking about - we are talking along these lines non?

Ich habe geflounct.

The Flounce and The Annouce.

Old 14-12-2011, 12:31 PM
lookingforeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
how does he get changed so quickly??
He's black! the fact that only one white person has run the 100m in under 10 seconds proves this

Old 14-12-2011, 12:31 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Likewise - we should arrange a Fred 'Bring Along A Busty Asian' Night down the line - perhaps at a museum or a theatre.

Just so I am clear what we are talking about - we are talking along these lines non?

Is Miss Saigon on anywhere?

as for the picture we are indeed. Marvelous!

Old 14-12-2011, 12:38 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
There was even a knight of the realm who proclaimed big arses as the best.