United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Jez Quigley

Default Problem

Is, an hour after killing someone in a Chinese takeaway you feel like killing another person.

Killed a person in a tex mex place, it was chilli con carnage

Saw a bad fight in a chippy too, 3 fish got battered

Old 26-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Signor Whippy

Tung sing's gravy is top notch

Old 26-11-2011, 10:01 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
rubbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Is, an hour after killing someone in a Chinese takeaway you feel like killing another person.

Killed a person in a tex mex place, it was chilli con carnage

Saw a bad fight in a chippy too, 3 fish got battered
Brilliant Jezzer

Old 27-11-2011, 03:07 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
The gravy from the Lucky Star is the best f***ing gravy ever. Every gravy from every other chippy I have had pales in comparison.
lucky star on cheetham hill? used be all sorts of urban myths about that place when I was growing up.

gravy is one thing, but can't understand why anyone would buy chinese food from a chinese chippy. chips and curry sauce (preferably combined on a barm) should be the most chinese one goes in a chip shop.

Old 27-11-2011, 06:05 AM
when the seagulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
lucky star on cheetham hill? used be all sorts of urban myths about that place when I was growing up.

gravy is one thing, but can't understand why anyone would buy chinese food from a chinese chippy. chips and curry sauce (preferably combined on a barm) should be the most chinese one goes in a chip shop.
True because curry is so Chinese.

Old 27-11-2011, 09:04 AM
believe

1. It's "compliment"
2. When the f*** did *ed start postin* *ifs???

Old 27-11-2011, 09:08 AM
red @rmy

Talking about killing people.
I went to the cinema last night, I could have quite easily took an uzi out to every f***ing one of them who was watching the same film as me.

f***ing chomping, opening packets of sweets, drinking, popcorn, coughing, going to the bog. GTF YOU f***ING MONGS THE FILM IS ONLY ON FOR 2 HOURS!!!!!!!

JUST SIT THERE QUIETLY AND SHUT THE f*** UP.

Film was 7/10 btw.

Old 27-11-2011, 10:08 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
I went to the cinema last night, I could have quite easily took an uzi out to every f***ing one of them who was watching the same film as me.

f***ing chomping, opening packets of sweets, drinking, popcorn, coughing, going to the bog. GTF YOU f***ING MONGS THE FILM IS ONLY ON FOR 2 HOURS!!!!!!!

Film was 7/10 btw.
This, and trice this.

The last time I went to the cinema (and it will be the last time, unless it's an arthouse type do with subtitles) was to see that crock of shit avatar (got royally conned into that) between the bovine chopping, the geriatric slurping,the smokers cough convention and row rage, I was ready to kill when the clapping started. Why I didn't just leave after 10 minutes is beyond me hate the general public tbh.

Old 27-11-2011, 10:53 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by when the seagulls
True because curry is so Chinese.
They mastered it. Well, that little fatty at Hing Wah has anyway.:ahso::chinese:

Old 27-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy

Film was 7/10 btw.
Precisely why I hardly bother with the cinema any more. Why are people so desperate to f***ing eat so much in there? Nachos, popcorn - just go to a restaurant if you're hungry you absolute f***ing bastards

And people who talk during films simply don't deserve to live.
Closed Thread