he'll be sorely missed.

whoever he is.

Old 25-11-2011, 09:09 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
he'll be sorely missed.

whoever he is.
Maybe he's going for the elusive double of "Best newcomer" & "Gone But not Forgotten" awards in FOTY - Big gamble if so...

Old 25-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Maybe he's going for the elusive double of "Best newcomer" & "Gone But not Forgotten" awards in FOTY - Big gamble if so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICJ
Jus' sayin'

Old 25-11-2011, 09:18 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Jus' sayin'
Shit, it'll have to be Narek then

Old 25-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Ginners

Quote:
agent dale cooper

Old 25-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Quote:

Old 26-11-2011, 04:41 AM
ICJ

Im going for Jibber of the year.

Which I win every year (Well documented amongst the ICJ that I am the best Jibber/Hooligan/Grafter package)

Old 26-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICJ
Im going for Jibber of the year.

Which I win every year (Well documented amongst the ICJ that I am the best Jibber/Hooligan/Grafter package)
sully oi oi i

morning freddoss

Old 26-11-2011, 06:37 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICJ
..so in effect he's one of those covert sleeper Fredsters !

...we all know the deal ..indeed, I myself joined the South Manchester Allotment and Shed Forum 5 years ago.. never posted.. never posted..

..but commeth the day when I need either cheap, specific and personal lawn expertise.. or, I've grown some in-your-face bragadocious-worthy giant carrots.. I'll be all over it like a turbo posting tsunami.

Old 26-11-2011, 08:08 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
..so in effect he's one of those covert sleeper Fredsters !

...we all know the deal ..indeed, I myself joined the South Manchester Allotment and Shed Forum 5 years ago.. never posted.. never posted..

..but commeth the day when I need either cheap, specific and personal lawn expertise.. or, I've grown some in-your-face bragadocious-worthy giant carrots.. I'll be all over it like a turbo posting tsunami.
It'll be dead cliquey though when you post and they'll accuse you of bein their version of sullers logging on with another username. They'll then ask you leading questions about hoes and female menmbers of your family. Youll then flounce off as they didn't answer your question and the myth that you were the South Manchetser gardening Sullers will be perpetuated.
Closed Thread