United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Chorlton74

Question how well do you get on with your parents?

can't stand my mum. absolute tit. the older i get, the more i resent her and the more i think she is this.

my dad died 12 years ago, and he was like a best mate. definitely lost the wrong parent.

Old 24-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Billy Bigb*****

I had a much better relationship with my Dad when he was alive than my mum, but never especially close to either. Now he's not here my Mum is desperate to try and invent some kind of relationship that was never there in the first place, which drives me mad.

The missus f***ing hates her and always has, they haven't spoken in about 15 years . Aren't familes ace

Old 24-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
can't stand my mum. absolute tit. the older i get, the more i resent her and the more i think she is this.

my dad died 12 years ago, and he was like a best mate. definitely lost the wrong parent.
What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

Old 24-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
I had a much better relationship with my Dad when he was alive than my mum, but never especially close to either. Now he's not here my Mum is desperate to try and invent some kind of relationship that was never there in the first place, which drives me mad.

The missus f***ing hates her and always has, they haven't spoken in about 15 years . Aren't familes ace
its a blessing in disguise for me that she chose to go live in turkey 6 years ago, but even from there, she still acts like a total c***.

Old 24-11-2011, 05:08 PM
neworder

Get only well with my mum

Don't speak to my dad

Old 24-11-2011, 05:12 PM
dunk

Always got on really well with the pair of them, my mum died near 3 years ago and it made the relationship with my dad more difficult if anything, as we both remind each other that she has gone getting better with time, going to his/their/our house is still pretty erm, unsettling I think.

Old 24-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Poop

Got on fine with both of them until we had a threesome together. Bit awkward now tbh.

Old 24-11-2011, 05:15 PM
tatty

I like to think i'm reasonably easy-going but even though i'm nearly 40 i'm on a hair-trigger with my mother.

We didn't see each other for 12 years until early this year.

Old 24-11-2011, 05:16 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Get only well with my mum

Don't speak to my dad
Sad that

My parents divorced when I was 4 but me and my dad (despite the best efforts of his then new missus and her twat of a then kid) have always been really close.Whenever we were in a huge group of lads, playing pool, darts,cards, watching football etc - my dad was always there and all of my mates think the world of him.He did get a bit tetchy when he caught me E'd off my face though.

My mums ace too.Always ready with a sympathetic ear and a spare tenner

Old 24-11-2011, 05:21 PM
f*** KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Sad that

He did get a bit tetchy when he caught me E'd off my face though.

you've done worse tbhpanini
Closed Thread