United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 20-11-2011, 12:52 PM
wonky no
 
Default

i'm going to invent complimentary racism. you know where anything that is directed at a culture/racethat is positive or complimentary is deemed racist as it makes distinctions.

think it will work?
 
Old 20-11-2011, 12:53 PM
forzagarza
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
yiddish humour is some of the best in the world
you're a right miserable git tbf
Just imagine when Felix Hall is older. He's hilarious now, by his bamitzvah he'll be the funniest man in all of Algeria
 
Old 27-11-2011, 05:43 AM
no fun
 
Default

just watching this on catch up

very very funny
 
Old 27-11-2011, 11:28 AM
denis lawless
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
just watching this on catch up

very very funny
about as funny as a turd in a lucky dip
 
Old 27-11-2011, 12:45 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
about as funny as a turd in a lucky dip
jewish humour>polish humour
 
Old 27-11-2011, 01:31 PM
denis lawless
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
jewish humour>polish humour
the two arent too dissimilar tbh.

Polish cabaret humour is dogshit....but their anecdotal humour is piss funny

joke telling is quite funny but you wouldnt like it becausse a lot of it is political and anti russian/lefty
 
Old 27-11-2011, 04:06 PM
thenorthwillriseagain
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
the two arent too dissimilar tbh.

Polish cabaret humour is dogshit....but their anecdotal humour is piss funny

joke telling is quite funny but you wouldnt like it becausse a lot of it is political and anti russian/lefty
and jewish humour is self depreciating so they aren't alike at all then
 
Old 27-11-2011, 07:22 PM
denis lawless
 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
and jewish humour is self depreciating so they aren't alike at all then
what the f*** do you know about the subject junior ?

stick to watching rubber faced american f***wits ...you'll be reet
 
Old 27-11-2011, 07:34 PM
jaffo
 
Default

Presumably this is the same thing that's been on podcast for ages?
 
Old 27-11-2011, 07:46 PM
denis lawless
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Presumably this is the same thing that's been on podcast for ages?
it was dated when it first came out on betamax......save yourself half an hour
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Old Jews Telling Jokes
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
silver jews Cream Off Topic 5 08-10-2010 10:54 AM
Jews Jack Duckworth Off Topic 211 23-01-2009 05:16 PM
How odd of God to choose the Jews TripDownMiseryLane Off Topic 6 05-01-2009 05:58 PM
Jews>Muslims 1MUFC Off Topic 7 27-12-2007 02:43 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:44 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.