United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Charity
Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Billy Bigb*****

Default Re: Movember

To quote my old man, why cultivate it on your face when it grows wild on your balls

Old 26-10-2011, 05:16 PM
taff

fair enough if you can grow one, too many can't. hence they end up looking like scousers who should be clearing up a f***ing canal towpath or something.

Old 26-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Pnut18

Did it last year....looked like rufus hound according to my mates, and raised just short of 400 quid....can't do it this year as am getting married end of November

Old 26-10-2011, 06:14 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
how have you been 'roped into it', ffs?
Asked to do it by the office nerd police, I told them to gtf, then then rounded on me by saying they would come to my office every day mithering for sponsorship for some hair brained dickathon or summat.

So I cut my losses, it annoys the wife so that's a plus.

Old 26-10-2011, 06:15 PM
red @rmy

I want a Merv tbh.

Old 26-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Withers

There was a lad in our local who did it last year and then used to see his arse when anybody laughed at him.

I mean proper, ranting and raving, seeing his arse.

"It's for f***ing charity, what you ever done for charity? Not laughing now are you?"

Old 26-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Barcabal

Old 26-10-2011, 06:24 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
There was a lad in our local who did it last year and then used to see his arse when anybody laughed at him.

I mean proper, ranting and raving, seeing his arse.

"It's for f***ing charity, what you ever done for charity? Not laughing now are you?"

Luckily 5 other lads have been sucked into doing it after I shamed them into doing it, we can all look c**ks together.

Old 26-10-2011, 08:56 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy

Luckily 5 other lads have been sucked off doing it after I shamed them into doing it, we can all look at c**ks together.
:shakehead:

SIIC

Last edited by atticusgrinch; 26-10-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Old 26-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Sloppy

Closed Thread