Default Re: The Junior Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Carlo out
He's above par though.

Old 17-10-2011, 12:37 PM
The Mull

I miss the uttlery freezing pissing down Sat/Sun mornings, half the team don't turn up, ickul Johhny can't make it because he's lost an eyelash, 6' 12" 15 year olds threatening to rip my head off, ickul Mull putting him on his arse, I really do miss them.

Old 17-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2 View Post
A hard fought 3-0 win this weekend, played a very good team who caused us problems but we ran out comfortable winners in the end.

5 wins from 5 with 3 big local derbies coming up.
Do what? You in a national league or something pal?

Old 17-10-2011, 12:57 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner View Post
If anyone runs or knows of any Under 10's teams who need players, PM me, as I am about a weekend away from sparking my son's "manager"

You been arrested yet?

On topic

This season - I help coach my lads team - u10's - played 4 won 3 (2-6, 6-0 and beat Middy Lads 3-5) Fun and games at the end from their dads - Lost 2 weeks ago to league leaders (first half we had 16 shots - they had 1 - their keeper has just been released from the Bolton Academy/Centre of Excellence - 1-1 at half time - we piled on second half and got caught with a counter - still excellent game played in the correct spirit for kids and other team were a top set up as well - their parents clapping our lads off (still pissed off we got beat).

Won in cup on Saturday 5-0

My Lad goes egg chasing on Sunday mornings as well - played 2 matches - first against Liverpool St Helens - the first accent he heard as he got out of the car - he says - "didn't know we were this close to scouseland - gonna beat them now"

beat them 7 tries to 0 - lad scored 3 tries (cost me 5 for the hat-trick)

Second game played Tarleton? - we were 2 tries to nil down at half-time - 30 minute break between the games was too much for some of them to retain interest - little Tarquin on other team jumping up and down at half-time as if they had won - our lads got a bit pissed off with him and we ended up smashing them second half and won 5 tries to 2.

Kids playing sport is great when played in the right spirit and you win - very little diving because someone scrapped his sock outside the box - like the big fat scousejock adams

Old 17-10-2011, 12:58 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner View Post
If anyone runs or knows of any Under 10's teams who need players, PM me, as I am about a weekend away from sparking my son's "manager"
Who is A playing for at the mo Nudger?

Old 17-10-2011, 01:44 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge View Post
Do what? You in a national league or something pal?
What I should have said is "less than 10 minutes to the ground in my car"

Old 17-10-2011, 06:14 PM
no fun

my youngest was due to play in salford on sunday

the game was called off on saturday as "the pitch has been vandalised"

Old 17-10-2011, 06:41 PM
ReligiousRed

P6 W2 D1 L3 ( F ) A few ( A ) Quite a few more

2 Coaches, one is spot on, one is a f***in bell end, just come out the Army last year and is kind of forgetting the lads are 8 & 9 ffs not training to go to Afghanistan, he doesn't scream as such, he just puts them down like they do in the Army to make you say f*** you and get up and go harder....except they're 8 & 9 and just look upset about it, my lad hasn't got much shit because i think the coach has already give up on the little civy street shit bag The goalkeeper though If i was his dad I would honestly have kicked off by now, poor lad gets buckets off the prick every week

Sure i heard him on the water bottle trying to call in air support when they conceeded a corner on sunday too

Old 17-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed View Post
P6 W2 D1 L3 ( F ) A few ( A ) Quite a few more

2 Coaches, one is spot on, one is a f***in bell end, just come out the Army last year and is kind of forgetting the lads are 8 & 9 ffs not training to go to Afghanistan, he doesn't scream as such, he just puts them down like they do in the Army to make you say f*** you and get up and go harder....except they're 8 & 9 and just look upset about it, my lad hasn't got much shit because i think the coach has already give up on the little civy street shit bag The goalkeeper though If i was his dad I would honestly have kicked off by now, poor lad gets buckets off the prick every week

Sure i heard him on the water bottle trying to call in air support when they conceeded a corner on sunday too
we want more of this - not just f***ing scores and league tables FFS