taff

Default Re: The Junior Football Thread

sounds a bit nasty. more of this please:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...barrassed.html

it's PC gone mad!!!!!

Old 10-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Brenner

If anyone runs or knows of any Under 10's teams who need players, PM me, as I am about a weekend away from sparking my son's "manager"

Old 10-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Thread is dying on it's arse.

A classic. So I'm lining at my son's under 11's game. As I'm trying to run the line people are stood actually on or, indeed, over the line. So I shout "give me a yard or two there please!" Well, they all go back but inevitably they still kept on encroaching more or less the whole match making a thankless task even harder and it was plenty hard enough already I can tell you.

This was in the Wycombe and South Bucks Minor League. 2-2 draw.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:34 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge View Post
Thread is dying on it's arse.

A classic. So I'm lining at my son's under 11's game. As I'm trying to run the line people are stood actually on or, indeed, over the line. So I shout "give me a yard or two there please!" Well, they all go back but inevitably they still kept on encroaching more or less the whole match making a thankless task even harder and it was plenty hard enough already I can tell you.

This was in the Wycombe and South Bucks Minor League. 2-2 draw.
Very similar except it's the opposition coach encroaching onto the pitch in the end he was 5 yards inside the line. Told him to get off the pitch he told me to f*** off so called the ref over who warned him.

like a little hitler i was..

Old 10-10-2011, 09:43 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner View Post
If anyone runs or knows of any Under 10's teams who need players, PM me, as I am about a weekend away from sparking my son's "manager"
No one PM him..............the only way this thread is gonna get interesting is if Brenner gets nicked.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:05 PM
carlosartorial

We've got three teams this season, I seem to have inherited the weaker bunch. No matter - led them to their first win of the season on Saturday. Won 1-0 somehow, versus a team who beat us 8-0 last season. They hit the post 3 times in the first half but we controlled the game after that. Made up with them cos we needed a win having blown a 2 goal lead in the last 5 mins last week. Weve got something to build on now.

Oh and there already was a coaching thread Scholes, you plantpot.

yhbr

Old 17-10-2011, 12:21 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up Re: The Junior Football Thread

A hard fought 3-0 win this weekend, played a very good team who caused us problems but we ran out comfortable winners in the end.

5 wins from 5 with 3 big local derbies coming up.

Old 17-10-2011, 12:27 PM
carlosartorial

Lost 4-1 and drew 1-1.

Useless twats.

Old 17-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2 View Post
A hard fought 3-0 win this weekend, played a very good team who caused us problems but we ran out comfortable winners in the end.

5 wins from 5 with 3 big local derbies coming up.
Not how I remember the match, yhbr.