United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2010, 06:53 AM
koppas

Default Re: fergie on his successor: united need experience, will not have a young manager

Jose is the only man for the job. Nailed on.

Old 26-10-2010, 06:55 AM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: fergie on his successor: united need experience, will not have a young manager

Mourinho is experienced and will almost certainly be the new United manager. He's got exactly what Fergie says, the ability to deal with all the shit that happens at/surrounds United.

Old 26-10-2010, 06:57 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Mourinho is experienced and will almost certainly be the new United manager. He's got exactly what Fergie says, the ability to deal with all the shit that happens at/surrounds United.
He's the only manager with thick enough skin to take the job.

Last edited by koppas; 26-10-2010 at 07:06 AM.

Old 26-10-2010, 07:02 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
It's not just that, he's also got the ability to deal with situations. He clearly wants to manage United too, for the right reasons.

United to get bought out in the next year or 2, Mourinho to come to United and bringing Ronaldo and Ozil with him?

Old 26-10-2010, 07:07 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
as if the door is shining right now. you are obsessed with mourinho.
wasn't me who brought either maureen or moyes into the thread. unlike you, i haven't commented on any other posters either.

and yes, the door is 'shining' right now in the glow of the greatest manager in the history of the modern game. hth clears it up for you.

Old 26-10-2010, 07:09 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
wasn't me who brought either maureen or moyes into the thread. unlike you, i haven't commented on any other posters either.
Thought it was odd sharath said that, considering he's absolutely obsessed with Moyes.

He hates the thought of United signing players/having a manager with a british name.

Old 26-10-2010, 07:18 AM
armchair

Joe Kinnear

Old 26-10-2010, 07:18 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Thought it was odd sharath said that, considering he's absolutely obsessed with Moyes.

He hates the thought of United signing players/having a manager with a british name.
he is hardly talented for me to be impressed with him... moyes and mourinho... yeah I am for the option of having mourinho because moyes is british

Old 26-10-2010, 07:19 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Whilst I think that Jose is the only manager with the charisma and the the presensce not to sit in SAF's shadow as united manager I don't think he is particularly thick skinned, he is always having a rant about something somebody has said about him.

Old 26-10-2010, 07:21 AM
Switching Off

Ollie. He'll be 60 by the time Fergie retires.
Closed Thread