United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2010, 09:31 PM
dinger

Default Re: Former Celtic Managers

I forgot about this bastard old firm game this weekend, my facebook is going to be c*** soup for a couple of days.

Old 22-10-2010, 09:34 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
I forgot about this bastard old firm game this weekend, my facebook is going to be c*** soup for a couple of days.

Love old firm games, kind of like a throwback to days before violent assault became outlawed on a football pitch, with a lovely mix of sectarian bantz from the terraces.

Old 22-10-2010, 09:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Resigned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
They have indeed.

He "resigned" after a lengthy period of poor results (culminating in losing to Leeds, the shame) and - to his great credit - apparently told the board he did not want any compensation
Didn't really go well for him there did it.

Strange, considering all the decent young players they have brought through in the last 5 years, that they are utter shit.

Old 22-10-2010, 09:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Didn't really go well for him there did it.

Strange, considering all the decent young players they have brought through in the last 5 years, that they are utter shit.
Made a mistake in that he thought that you could be succesful with a team with a good percentage of Scotch players.

Old 22-10-2010, 09:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Made a mistake in that he thought that you could be succesful with a team with a good percentage of Scotch players.
Ah, schoolboy error that.

Should've known better given that he is Scottish and had worked up there.

Old 22-10-2010, 09:43 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Ah, schoolboy error that.

Should've known better given that he is Scottish and had worked up there.
It turns out unfit pissheads are OK in the Scotch league but not in England. Well maybe Rooney aside?

Old 22-10-2010, 09:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
It turns out unfit pissheads are OK in the Scotch league but not in England. Well maybe Rooney aside?
Maybe not going off the first 2 months of this season

Old 22-10-2010, 09:44 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Maybe not going off the first 2 months of this season
True dat.

Old 22-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Harri Jaffa

jalonsky out!

Old 22-10-2010, 09:45 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
jalonsky out!
Yeah, my family are avowed enemies of the Jalonsky's.
Closed Thread