United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Old 08-03-2018, 08:38 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
one of the best episodes in a while.

because of what happened at the dump.

Not because of how it was written or acted. (both of which are the most horrifying aspect of the series)

I laughed as they were mowed down.

their talking. they talk. mouth, moves. why? why talk like retard?

and then she stops talking like a retarded dog who's learning english once everyone gets turned into bolognese.

Just fuck off.
One of my biggest peeves was the stunted diction of the dump dickheads. They're too old to have grown up during the apocalypse, so there's no reason for all the mong talk.

Turns out it was mere affectation.

Oh well.

Old 08-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Vedder

Is that cringey cunt Negan stick knocking about? Whose died recently?

Old 08-03-2018, 08:47 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Is that cringey cunt Negan stick knocking about? Whose died recently?
negan never dies. they show these flash Forward dream scenes when the baby is about 10 and negans in those.

The kid in the cop hat got bit and shot himself ( we never saw it. i wanted to see that cunt go for years )

The kid was meant to be the last man standing according to the comics and grey old.....so the show is now awol.

I've just looked and it says it is 20 months since the Zombie outbreak, in their time. So less than 2 fucking years.

Old 08-03-2018, 08:52 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
One of my biggest peeves was the stunted diction of the dump dickheads. They're too old to have grown up during the apocalypse, so there's no reason for all the mong talk.

Oh well.
And there seems to be no reasoning or justification for the mong talk

Old 08-03-2018, 09:04 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
And there seems to be no reasoning or justification for the mong talk
They've been there 20 months..probably only 15 months by the time Rick found them. So just over a year it took them to turn into rubbish mongs....presuming they instantly became that way just before Rick came.

They just did it so they could make a female leader. Shocked she wasn't trans who had a zombie movie producer sex pest, on a metal chain.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Oh well.
It was an absolute abomination. They would have been about 40 when "it all started"

Listen yeah. We have a place. It's a landfil, but thats not even the worst bit. We have to speak like cavemen.

Why?

We don't know

Old 08-03-2018, 09:16 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
It was an absolute abomination. They would have been about 40 when "it all started"

Listen yeah. We have a place. It's a landfil, but thats not even the worst bit. We have to speak like cavemen.

Why?

We don't know

Old 19-03-2018, 05:18 PM
naes_sean

***spoiler***
RIP Lucille

Old 19-03-2018, 05:29 PM
ScarFace

Rick reminds me of Jose.

Old 19-03-2018, 05:30 PM
plopborsky

Quote: