United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Old 01-11-2017, 02:40 PM
Arnold Muhren

16 episodes. They usually split each season in half with the second half picking up around February. Let's see if it can reach 'the end of Dexter' level awfulness by then..

Old 01-11-2017, 05:14 PM
naes_sean

Old 07-11-2017, 08:53 PM
FraUtd

It's never been great TV, but I've enjoyed most of it, good and bad episodes.

Something has definitely changed this series though, the writing and direction have gone through the floor
Is someone different in charge now?

Old 07-11-2017, 10:32 PM
sa7

Imagine being the bloke who played Morales.

Probably sat and fumed for years that his character did a bunk after a few episodes while other actors have phoned it in for yonks making their fame and fortune.

Then he gets a call one day to say they're bringing Morales back. He can't believe it. He never gave up hoping and praying and now he's in the big time. He's going to become a household name and set himself up for life.

The script comes through and he excitedly tears it open and can't believe the meaty dialogue he's got. This is AMAZING.

Then he turns to page 2 and reads the words "Daryl unexpectedly shoots Morales in the head, killing him."

FFS an utterly shameless attempt to garner a bit of interest. Last week's big cliffhanger rendered totally pointless and inconsequential after about 5 minutes

Old 07-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7 View Post
Imagine being the bloke who played Morales.

Probably sat and fumed for years that his character did a bunk after a few episodes while other actors have phoned it in for yonks making their fame and fortune.

Then he gets a call one day to say they're bringing Morales back. He can't believe it. He never gave up hoping and praying and now he's in the big time. He's going to become a household name and set himself up for life.

The script comes through and he excitedly tears it open and can't believe the meaty dialogue he's got. This is AMAZING.

Then he turns to page 2 and reads the words "Daryl unexpectedly shoots Morales in the head, killing him."

FFS an utterly shameless attempt to garner a bit of interest. Last week's big cliffhanger rendered totally pointless and inconsequential after about 5 minutes
It's almost as if they're out of ideas....

I see they're doing their usual trick of padding out certain story arcs by ignoring them for weeks on end.

The priest and negan went in to that cabin two weeks ago.

Every other story cut to in this episode.....except that one.

Aaron (I think that's his name ... he's been in it about 4 seasons and I'm still not sure...) hasn't spoken for about 14 episodes and we're just expected to invest straight back in to him and his relationship with his fella.

The f***ing nerve of this show these days.

Can't wait for next week!

Old 07-11-2017, 11:34 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface View Post

The priest and negan went in to that cabin two weeks ago.
"Ah hope you got yer shittin' pants on, cos your about to shit yer pants"

No, but I do have a sub-machine gun while you, you scrawny cravat wearing tosser, have a baseball bat. Prepare to decorate the interior of this cabin with your brains.

Old 08-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7 View Post
"Ah hope you got yer shittin' pants on, cos your about to shit yer pants"

No, but I do have a sub-machine gun while you, you scrawny cravat wearing tosser, have a baseball bat. Prepare to decorate the interior of this cabin with your brains.
Genuinely one of the worst pieces of dialogue I've ever heard.

Old 08-11-2017, 07:56 AM
believe

They've been having that shootout ten yards apart for two weeks now

Old 08-11-2017, 08:09 AM
Child of Darkness

Good old boy shows us what happens to cars in real life

Kirsten - dang she can take care o me

Last edited by Child of Darkness; 08-11-2017 at 08:13 AM.

Old 13-11-2017, 02:49 PM
believe

literally like watching a NADOS production