United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Old 28-02-2018, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by The Stella Fella View Post
Tapping?? Explain more pal
Tapping 'pressure points' or 'energy points' (can't remember what she called them now ) while thinking of the problem. Had to do it a few times for each problem and then rate how distressing the problem seemed after each time (from 1-10), don't know how but it did reduce the distress of each problem and had an absolute cracking sleep last night (which was something I'd struggle with because I'd start thinking of the problems as soon as I went to bed)

I'm not one for all this energy stuff tbh and I'm still scratching my head as to how it's helped but feeling pretty damn good today so just taking it at face value and trying not to overthinking it too much

If anyone is struggling with anxiety or depression I'd recommend it tbh, might not be for every one but really has helped me so far (even though it's only been one day)
Old 28-02-2018, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
Friend of mine topped himself back in 2004.

Some people who knew him said they were surprised because in the previous few days he had appeared to be "on the mend". As you say, that's often the most dangerous time
Indeed the bad days hit a lot harder if youíve just had a few good ones on the bounce. The thought of sliding back to where you were can be too much. The one thing after all I look back on is Iíve never known anything so f***ing knackering. Worst type of knackered though as itís rarely joined by even an hours sleep.