United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 09-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Ginners
 
Default Re: Jagielka: "I'll fucking hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
whats funny?

you saying theyre not often fit or just not good?
 
Old 09-09-2010, 12:42 PM
dunk
 
Default Re: Jagielka: "I'll fucking hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

As ridiculous as it sounds, you would have to put Upson ahead of Jagielka as well, Jags is probably on a par with Lescott.

That's right, Joleon Lescott.


Last edited by dunk; 09-09-2010 at 12:44 PM.
 
Old 09-09-2010, 12:42 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver
 
Default Re: Jagielka: "I'll fucking hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Think he'd broken into his national team as first choice, rather than 4th/5th before he was 28. Tbh, the comparison is ridicuous.
You said slow and short. Cannavaro doesn't have the best turn of pace and he is shorter than me. He also plays centreback. So a slow short centreback.

In terms of football play you are right the comparisson is rediculous. Super Jags is 8 years younger than Fabio and has already scored nearly twice as many goals.
 
Old 09-09-2010, 12:47 PM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default Re: Jagielka: "I'll fucking hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
You said slow and short. Cannavaro doesn't have the best turn of pace and he is shorter than me. He also plays centreback. So a slow short centreback.

In terms of football play you are right the comparisson is rediculous. Super Jags is 8 years younger than Fabio and has already scored nearly twice as many goals.
Only 130 international caps, a World Cup winners medal, and a fair few European and domestic honours behind too.

Mal Donaghy was a short slow centreback too.
 
Old 09-09-2010, 12:48 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver
 
Default Re: Jagielka: "I'll fucking hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Only 130 international caps, a World Cup winners medal, and a fair few European and domestic honours behind too.
One of the great defenders of his generation. Didn't score too many goals though.
 
Old 09-09-2010, 12:50 PM
dunk
 
Default Re: Jagielka: "I'll fucking hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
One of the great defenders of his generation. Didn't score too many goals though.
Mal Donaghy?

And, was he supposed to?
 
Old 09-09-2010, 12:51 PM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default Re: Jagielka: "I'll fucking hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
One of the great defenders of his generation. Didn't score too many goals though.
Unlike the Jagmeister who has 5 in his time at the top level of the game. Literally can't stop scoring.
 
Old 09-09-2010, 12:52 PM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default Re: Jagielka: "I'll fucking hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Mal Donaghy?

And, was he supposed to?
Yup, Jaggo based his game on him.
 
Old 09-09-2010, 12:53 PM
dunk
 
Default Re: Jagielka: "I'll fucking hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yup, Jaggo based his game on him.
Fuck. He might end up at OT when he's in his 30's then
 
Old 09-09-2010, 12:57 PM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default Re: Jagielka: "I'll fucking hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Fuck. He might end up at OT when he's in his 30's then
The thought of Donaghy still annoys me.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Jagielka: "I'll fucking hammer Rooney and smash his face in"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Blow in her face and she'll follow you anywhere." Serenity Now Off Topic 5 28-05-2010 11:17 AM
John ""JT" "The Lionheart" Terry of England is fit for Chelsea tomorrow. antonin jablonsky Football 14 17-10-2008 04:26 PM
So has "You know who" returned to face the music? MethodMan Music 2 05-08-2008 02:41 PM
Harry "dead face" Redknapp Kim Jong-il Off Topic 5 11-01-2008 02:21 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:42 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.