United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Closed Thread
 
Old 01-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Poop
 
Default Pro Evo 2011

(Very) early playtest

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/pr...ands-on?page=1

All the usual promises but at the very least 360 degree control and game speed settings will be welcome.
 
Old 01-06-2010, 10:34 AM
dunk
 
Default Re: Pro Evo 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
(Very) early playtest

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/pr...ands-on?page=1

All the usual promises but at the very least 360 degree control and game speed settings will be welcome.
Unfortunately, it will still lack the depth and gloss that FIFA has.

If FIFA11 is just WC2010 slightly improved with all the club teams, Pro Evo has no f***ing chance with me, I'm afraid, and I long for the days of Winning Eleven
 
Old 01-06-2010, 10:47 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!
 
Default Re: Pro Evo 2011

Gameplay has always been good but they MUST get the online community working.

Games cannot last these days without solid online play.
 
Old 01-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Poop
 
Default Re: Pro Evo 2011

That motion blur effect looks daft. And Jim f***ing Beglin is now in the virtual commentary box.

- 2 points





 
Old 01-06-2010, 08:48 PM
dunk
 
Default Re: Pro Evo 2011

Looks amazing, as always.
 
Old 17-06-2010, 07:26 PM
wiganste
 
Default Re: Pro Evo 2011

Looks f***ing shit.

Downloaded the preview video and it looks exactly like last years. The movement looks terrible again.

I'll be avoiding this like I'd avoid an aids ridden tramp trying to bum me.
 
Old 18-06-2010, 01:39 AM
Crumps
 
Default Re: Pro Evo 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Looks f***ing shit.

Downloaded the preview video and it looks exactly like last years. The movement looks terrible again.

I'll be avoiding this like I'd avoid an aids ridden tramp trying to bum me.
You'll be avoiding it with your pants around your ankles, bottom in the air and with your bum cheeks gently spread apart?


Erotic
 
Old 20-06-2010, 08:25 AM
wiganste
 
Thumbs up Re: Pro Evo 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
You'll be avoiding it with your pants around your ankles, bottom in the air and with your bum cheeks gently spread apart?


Erotic
Yep.
 
Old 14-07-2010, 09:46 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
 
Default Re: Pro Evo 2011

 
Old 14-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop
 
Default Re: Pro Evo 2011

Has to be better than Fifa anyway.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Pro Evo 2011
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it the same AEG on the shirts 2011? The taste of syphillis Football 4 30-06-2009 10:21 AM
2011 CL Final = Wembley fergieslovechild Football 26 29-01-2009 06:52 PM
The Dark Knight Returns 2011 Macca1990 Off Topic 11 16-08-2008 11:17 AM
The 2011 Champions league final.. Sparky*** Football 11 30-04-2008 10:27 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.