United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2010, 01:59 PM
PaulParkersPubes

Question Bournemouth

Off on a Stag Do tomorrow. Any good down there or is it all old grannies, baggy tights and fish 'n' chips?

Old 29-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Jack Duckworth

Default Re: Bournemouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Off on a Stag Do tomorrow. Any good down there or is it all old grannies, baggy tights and fish 'n' chips?
went once and there's a massive chinese restaurant on the sea front which was below-average. that's all i can remember, sorry.

Old 29-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
went once and there's a massive chinese restaurant on the sea front which was below-average. that's all i can remember, sorry.
sounds like an absolute shithole

Old 29-04-2010, 02:03 PM
forzagarza

Have you sorted accomodation. Was a programme last night on C4 with a good B&B called Hamilton Hall in Bournemouth.

Looked good as they do workshops and stuff.

Old 29-04-2010, 02:03 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
sounds like an absolute shithole
I know. Only one chinese gaff? f***ing dump

Old 29-04-2010, 02:04 PM
forzagarza

They've got that artificial reef there now haven't they so should be good for surfing if you liek that

Old 29-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but I went there with a group of lads once and it was bloody boring. Hope it's not for you though! x

Old 29-04-2010, 02:10 PM
PaulParkersPubes

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Have you sorted accomodation. Was a programme last night on C4 with a good B&B called Hamilton Hall in Bournemouth.

Looked good as they do workshops and stuff.
Workshops? Like the ones at Botton?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Sorry to disappoint you mate, but I went there with a group of lads once and it was bloody boring. Hope it's not for you though! x
This is what I fear. Not been there since I was a nipper but it was pretty gash then.

Old 29-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Sullingtons

fanny fest

Old 29-04-2010, 02:13 PM
dodger

As far as I can make it out it's a mixture of really boring old farts type places and violent places where the dregs of humanity hang out. Like most seaside towns actually. Have a good time
Closed Thread