United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread

Old 25-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Sullingtons

Default Re: Anti G&G c***s batter a couple of OAP's today

Is Tufty mates with O'Neill then? Protection deal.

Old 25-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Chorlton74

wonder if what happened yesterday would make it into a 3rd book?

Old 25-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Part 36 Offer

heard he got a pasting

Old 25-04-2010, 10:55 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
No prizes for guessing who was responsible

Top United lad was handing out stuff today when someone headbutted him and then went on to beat up his 65yr old dad and his 64 yr old mother.

Utter f***ing c***s. Can't say too much more because it's gonna kick off
Lets f***ing hope so. Utter, utter c***s, and not the first time. As said in this thread this happened with FC.

Too much to lose I guess.

Hope the c***s get thrown off a f***ing bridge.

Old 25-04-2010, 11:05 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Is Tufty mates with O'Neill then? Protection deal.
Yes, SEF used Champions Sports Tours address as a post drop off. Kill them all. Sooner the lot of them are shot at point blank range the better.

Old 28-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Svens robotic nob

From what a gather, Bucket has backed himself into a bit of a corner by alienating himself from quite a few people with his anti-FC stance.

He stands to lose a lot if the c***s that own our club our ousted, as his travel company will be in the shit as far as tickets go.

MOTWYW

Old 28-04-2010, 10:07 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svens robotic nob
From what a gather, Bucket has backed himself into a bit of a corner by alienating himself from quite a few people with his anti-FC stance.

He stands to lose a lot if the c***s that own our club our ousted, as his travel company will be in the shit as far as tickets go.

MOTWYW
without defending his actions why would he be in the shit as far as tickets are concerned? He applies for your euro away on your season ticket, there is no guarantee that you get a ticket for a euro away if you travel with champion sports.

Old 28-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Svens robotic nob

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
without defending his actions why would he be in the shit as far as tickets are concerned? He applies for your euro away on your season ticket, there is no guarantee that you get a ticket for a euro away if you travel with champion sports.
I believe he is given a certain amount of "help" from the club in procuring tickets from STs.

This may all be hearsay, but I reckon the club believe in "better the devil you know..." type philosophy.

There is no doubt that bucket has links with the club's upper echelons. He is however very unwise to turn his back on a protest that is trying to save the very club he once fought for....

Old 28-04-2010, 10:36 AM
elephantstone

I thought he had a meeting in the City road inn a while ago saying he was behind the G&G but themn again I heard he said no G&G on his plane to Munich.... was he definitely involved in this incident with the pensioners or was it mates of mates?

Old 28-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Svens robotic nob

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I thought he had a meeting in the City road inn a while ago saying he was behind the G&G but themn again I heard he said no G&G on his plane to Munich.... was he definitely involved in this incident with the pensioners or was it mates of mates?
I'm definitely not going to comment on that

Not mates of mates though.

NFT
Closed Thread