United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 04:13 PM
The Mull

Default Re: Green an gold - bastards that divide United

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
fucking hell, if I knew you were in a bad mood I wouldn't have said you looked better in a ford fiesta than a porche
Lost the pissing Fulham programme

Old 04-04-2010, 04:20 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Lost the pissing Fulham programme
bad day all round gerard

only bright moment of the weekend for me occured this morning - out for a walk with the peg seller and a dog tried to bite her..........fucking pissed myself

Old 13-04-2010, 03:17 PM
ScarFace

All the fucking flags in the world will not mean a thing if you renew your season ticket in the summer.

Please dont.

Old 13-04-2010, 03:26 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
All the fucking flags in the world will not mean a thing if you renew your season ticket in the summer.

Please dont.
Do you have an ST Scar? If not, did you fuck off when the Glazer's took over? Genuine question.

Old 13-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Sloane

my two are going in the summer anyway

Old 13-04-2010, 04:25 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Do you have an ST Scar? If not, did you fuck off when the Glazer's took over? Genuine question.
No i only started supporting United when Fifa07 came out. I loved how they played on the game so i started looking into the real club. I was a Barca fan before that due to Pro evo having their official kit in the game.

Old 14-04-2010, 09:48 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
No i only started supporting United when Fifa07 came out. I loved how they played on the game so i started looking into the real club. I was a Barca fan before that due to Pro evo having their official kit in the game.
Mega Lolz

Old 14-04-2010, 04:00 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Mega Lolz
You're the worst fifa player i've ever seeeeen !

Old 15-04-2010, 03:28 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
You're the worst fifa player i've ever seeeeen !
Hit me where it hurts why dont you.
I seem to remember twating 5-0 in that league thing. I'd never heard a grown man cry over a console game before that day.
Closed Thread