United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 12:18 AM
42ndstreet irregular

Default Re: Green an gold - bastards that divide United

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Two dicks were having a go at a renter, all scarfed up, I told them to behave and got a load of abuse,axe/asking if I was a Norwich fan etc, fucking bullies tbh honest
:shakehead:

Old 04-04-2010, 12:31 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Green an gold - bastards that divide United

Old 04-04-2010, 12:35 AM
thatsfuctit

Old 04-04-2010, 12:39 AM
thatsfuctit

Old 04-04-2010, 12:41 AM
thatsfuctit

Old 04-04-2010, 02:19 PM
eddie_red

Quote:
Two dicks were having a go at a renter, all scarfed up, I told them to behave and got a load of abuse,axe/asking if I was a Norwich fan etc, fucking bullies tbh honest
Was the Chelsea fan black?

Old 04-04-2010, 02:48 PM
elephantstone

It was one armed babs

Old 04-04-2010, 03:37 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
where was this?
S.M.B. way

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie_red
Was the Chelsea fan black?

No, but part 2 of yeserday's fun and games, I saw an older blak guy with a woma outsie the Traford and the same thing happened, this time there were several in the gang giving the grief, again words exchanged, then Stoney shouted me and they turned and went.

I really was pissed off yeserday, I'm never in a good mood when we lose, tbh honest if we don't win I'm grumpier than normal, so last night I really was thinking of sacking it, but I wont let these eejeets win, so bring it on

Old 04-04-2010, 03:53 PM
forzagarza

it wuz chelsea

Old 04-04-2010, 04:08 PM
no fun

Quote:
S.M.B. way

No, but part 2 of yeserday's fun and games, I saw an older blak guy with a woma outsie the Traford and the same thing happened, this time there were several in the gang giving the grief, again words exchanged, then Stoney shouted me and they turned and went.

I really was pissed off yeserday, I'm never in a good mood when we lose, tbh honest if we don't win I'm grumpier than normal, so last night I really was thinking of sacking it, but I wont let these eejeets win, so bring it on

fucking hell, if I knew you were in a bad mood I wouldn't have said you looked better in a ford fiesta than a porche
Closed Thread