United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread
 
Old 14-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man
 
Default Green & Gold Jester Hat??

FFS!

Just f***in wrong!
 
Old 14-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Sloane
 
Default Re: Green & Gold Jester Hat??

any jester hat is wrong
 
Old 14-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Ben
 
Default Re: Green & Gold Jester Hat??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
any jester hat is wrong
unless youre a jester
 
Old 14-03-2010, 05:38 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Sanitary Man
FFS!

Just f***in wrong!
You only slate them cos you cant find one to fit your bonce
 
Old 14-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man
 
Default Re: Green & Gold Jester Hat??

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
You only slate them cos you cant find one to fit your bonce
 
Old 14-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Billy Bigb*****
 
Default Re: Green & Gold Jester Hat??

Saw a youngster today with one on and a green & gold scarf. His dad also had a green & gold scarf. They both had megastore bags.
 
Old 14-03-2010, 06:11 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
Saw a youngster today with one on and a green & gold scarf. His dad also had a green & gold scarf. They both had megastore bags.
Top reds
 
Old 14-03-2010, 06:25 PM
thatsfuctit
 
Default Re: Green & Gold Jester Hat??

someone suggested them on here on wednesday night, and low and behold - some oportunistic entrepreneur provides the goods.
 
Old 14-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Gorilla Monsoon
 
Default Re: Green & Gold Jester Hat??

Does it matter what shape or form the green and gold takes? More kids would wear jester hats than scarves, and as long as it's filling the crowd with more g and g than red, that's ok isn't it?
 
Old 14-03-2010, 07:19 PM
believe
 
Default Re: Green & Gold Jester Hat??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Does it matter what shape or form the green and gold takes? More kids would wear jester hats than scarves, and as long as it's filling the crowd with more g and g than red, that's ok isn't it?
but the chances are most people wearing g&g now have no idea why. it has completely voided what it stood for imo.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Green & Gold Jester Hat??
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Green & Gold - the next stage Badge Love United, Hate Glazer 95 13-02-2010 04:32 PM
Green and Gold hats Tierra Del Fuego Love United, Hate Glazer 4 13-02-2010 01:05 PM
gold and green lawman Love United, Hate Glazer 15 07-02-2010 11:20 PM
Free Green and Gold scarves redwhiteandblack Love United, Hate Glazer 5 01-02-2010 11:33 AM
SSN behind the Green and Gold toseeunited Love United, Hate Glazer 6 27-01-2010 03:13 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:36 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.