United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 08:33 AM
PaulParkersPubes

Default South Stand Wankers

If you sit in the South Stand you are a wanker.

A fucking Champions League knock out game versus one of the biggest clubs in Europe and you're all fucking sat there in your double breasted suits and overcoats as if you've gone to the proms.

Cunts.

Old 11-03-2010, 08:39 AM
carlosartorial

Default Re: South Stand Wankers

It's the fucking main stand, Paul.

Priests, Pensioners, Execs, Daytrippers....and alot of people who have have STs since before you and I were born. Do you want then stood on their chairs with their shirts off letting off flares and waving massive flags?

Old 11-03-2010, 08:39 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
If you sit in the South Stand you are a wanker.

A fucking Champions League knock out game versus one of the biggest clubs in Europe and you're all fucking sat there in your double breasted suits and overcoats as if you've gone to the proms.

Cunts.
they shit themselves last night when they saw a bit of rough from the inner city

Old 11-03-2010, 08:44 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
they shit themselves last night when they saw a bit of rough from the inner city
Yeah, what was going on, couldn't see it all from the top of stretty tier 2.

Old 11-03-2010, 08:46 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

Priests, Pensioners, Execs, Daytrippers....and alot of people who have have STs since before you and I were born. Do you want then stood on their chairs with their shirts off letting off flares and waving massive flags?
exactly any fucker who says the south stand probably call us man u and get their face painted

Old 11-03-2010, 08:47 AM
PaulParkersPubes

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

I know but c'mon.

Me and my mate we're getting all sorts of shit from those around us for singing/standing up etc last night to the point where I had to tell some old bloke in front of his wife to fuck off or else. I ended up feeling like a dick in the end but it's a football match FFS.

Old 11-03-2010, 08:47 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Yeah, what was going on, couldn't see it all from the top of stretty tier 2.
around 12 lads jibbed in and brought out the luhg flags and the stewards couldn't do a thing about it

Old 11-03-2010, 08:48 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
I know but c'mon.

Me and my mate we're getting all sorts of shit from those around us for singing/standing up etc last night to the point where I had to tell some old bloke in front of his wife to fuck off or else. I ended up feeling like a dick in the end but it's a football match FFS.
we are really proud of you

top red

Old 11-03-2010, 08:50 AM
antonin jablonsky

Do you mean K Stand?

Old 11-03-2010, 08:50 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
around 12 lads jibbed in and brought out the luhg flags and the stewards couldn't do a thing about it
Thought someone was trying to get on the pitch at first.

The stewards fucked off a bit lively.
Closed Thread