Fair fucks

Old 11-03-2010, 09:24 AM
TravellingRed

Default Re: scarf sellers will have made a killing last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
about 20 milan at piccadilly with the g+g on

Fair fucks
Yeah fair fucks to the ities, it was all the plums who kept getting themselves on TV with g&g scarves on, fully megastored up in utd hoodies and replica shirts that pissed me off. "ooh look at me I've got a g&g scarf, top red me...oh yeah and about 150 worth of merchandise"

Old 11-03-2010, 09:28 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Yeah fair fucks to the ities, it was all the plums who kept getting themselves on TV with g&g scarves on, fully megastored up in utd hoodies and replica shirts that pissed me off. "ooh look at me I've got a g&g scarf, top red me...oh yeah and about 150 worth of merchandise"
Fashion not passion should be their slogan

Really starting to get on my cunt

Old 11-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Smeggs

swapped mine with milan fan in 1st leg. saw a lad i used to sit by at wembley and he said when milan were playing empoli a few weeks back you could see people with G&G on.

Old 11-03-2010, 10:37 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Fashion not passion should be their slogan

Really starting to get on my cunt
Should make g&g jesters hats especially for them.

Old 11-03-2010, 12:43 PM
neworder

Quote:
Should make g&g jesters hats especially for them.
Have you not seen those yet?

I shit you not, they exist

Old 11-03-2010, 12:57 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
G&G is about a visible protest, though. Until there's an actual campaign to squeeze the club's revenue streams, then I don't see opposing the ownership & giving money to the club as mutually exclusive.

After all, almost everyone there last night paid for the privilege.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:04 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Have you not seen those yet?

I shit you not, they exist
I'll be at the Liverpool game so I'll see with for myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
G&G is about a visible protest, though. Until there's an actual campaign to squeeze the club's revenue streams, then I don't see opposing the ownership & giving money to the club as mutually exclusive.

After all, almost everyone there last night paid for the privilege.
I know, but buying a ticket for the game and not spending anything else is a bit different from being decked out head to toe in megastore gear. Maybe I'm just prejudiced as I thought people like that were plums before the g&g ever started anyway.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:09 PM
neworder

Quote:
I'll be at the Liverpool game so I'll see with for myself

I know, but buying a ticket for the game and not spending anything else is a bit different from being decked out head to toe in megastore gear. Maybe I'm just prejudiced as I thought people like that were plums before the g&g ever started anyway.
You are right

Old 11-03-2010, 01:11 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
They usually are plums, but it's ridiculous to criticise them for supporting the regime but not others who support it a quarter as much.

There's a bigger difference between 0 and 1% support than there is between 1 and 100%. It's like when Christians pick and choose which bits of the Bible to follow thoroughly and ignore other bits they don't like.
Closed Thread