United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2010, 11:13 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Default Re: Gary Neville .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
But he's our tit, and you didn't see him swanning off to Madrid for 500k a week.
thats because hes not good enough.

My opinion, neville the man is a goon but as others have said hes our goon, I do wish he'd tone it down but I'm not going to get on his back if it fucks the berties off, hopefully when Rooney makes its 3-0 with 10 mins to play on wednesday he gives the berties the finger

Old 22-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
he's a fucking mouthy cunt who, as club captain (what a joke) needs to learn to shut the fuck up.

Love his comments about the glazers, fred fucking kite indeed
Indeed, as club captain he should be more like his predecessor

Old 22-01-2010, 11:18 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Fucking hell lads, talk about sticking together aye
What the fuck has Nev done wrong??!

Nev's a top red & has been a fantastic player for us down the years.
I don't give a fuck who he slags off. Every fucker & his dog are always taking pop-shots at us, it's nice to know we've got a player in the Squad who dishes it out as well.
OK, it's slightly 'rent-a-quote' at times, but who cares???...apart from the man with a cunt for a neck of course.
Well said

Slagging off our own players when the rest of the fucking country is at it is not in my making, he can be embarrassing and he can put himself up for it but if you was to ask me to call a player of ours a cunt for telling a money whore citeh player to fuck himself coz he was not worth the money, I would ask, why would i do that ?

He may be shit nowdays, he might be slow, I might say oh ffs when he is on the team sheet, he might not have ever been my choice for captain, but he loves united, hates city hates liverpool and he will do for me

Old 22-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Smurf

Quote:
But he's our tit, and you didn't see him swanning off to Madrid for 500k a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Well said

he can be embarrassing

He may be shit nowdays, he might be slow, I might say oh ffs when he is on the team sheet, he might not have ever been my choice for captain, but he loves united, hates city hates liverpool and he will do for me
So, essentially, Gary Neville is a United fan, a shit footballer, a shit leader and an embarrassment? Does that about sum it up?

Old 22-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Smeggs

i like gary neville. fuss over fucking nothing, so what the little argie was fired up, well he would have been anyway, no? players talk shit all the time and games get hyped up. i'm not about to start slagging him for giving for supporting the manager and giving a fucking finger when provoked. drama queens.

Old 22-01-2010, 11:45 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf

So, essentially, Gary Neville is a United fan, a shit footballer, a shit leader and an embarrassment? Does that about sum it up?
like i said, good enough for me, not one for arguing or slagging off fellow reds personally.

as for shit this and that, now ? unfortunately yes but for the sevice he has give the club and the way he use to be able to play i think he deserves credit, shit leader ? didnt say that, said he would not be my choice for captain, big difference but feel free to make up your own version.

Old 22-01-2010, 11:48 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
I don't mind him. He's just a bit of a tit. I might be wrong but his behaviour always seems a bit contrived to me - designed to ingratiate himself with United fans rather than being natural to him.

No big deal so put your knickers back on.

Old 22-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Arnold Muhren

Great right back in his prime and was top at bombing on and linking up with Becks on the right back in the day but:

1. He should never have been made captain. Should've been Giggs and should soon be Rooney. As someone else said, Ryan rises above all the petty shit that Neville seems to enjoy.

2. He isn't half the player he was so should either pack it in, go join Bury or keep his head down and get better.

3. 'Idiot, Moron, Bootlicker'? Yep, can't argue with any of that tbh honest.

Old 22-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

The sad fact is if he was still playing at the level he was before his two week layoff people would be far more supportive.

Fuck Tevez.

Old 22-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Alan

Quote:
rofl
Closed Thread