United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gaming
Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Smurf

Default Anyone got Call of Duty 3?

Just got it today so I'll be testing the water pretty soon...So many games, so little time.

Old 24-11-2006, 02:06 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
Just got it today so I'll be testing the water pretty soon...So many games, so little time.
I have that problem. Only got my 360 about 4 weeks ago but I started buying the games earlier.
I'm close to finishing Prey but I haven't played it for a week or two because I've got Splinter Cell, Gears of War, Just Cause, FEAR, Pro Evo 6 & Table Tennis on the go.
Also, I've hardly played Top Spin 2, never played Call Of Duty 2, Far Cry Instincts and have only had a couple of hours on Saints Row & Hitman.

It's a motherf***er, I tell thee

Old 24-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I have that problem. Only got my 360 about 4 weeks ago but I started buying the games earlier.
I'm close to finishing Prey but I haven't played it for a week or two because I've got Splinter Cell, Gears of War, Just Cause, FEAR, Pro Evo 6 & Table Tennis on the go.
Also, I've hardly played Top Spin 2, never played Call Of Duty 2, Far Cry Instincts and have only had a couple of hours on Saints Row & Hitman.

It's a motherf***er, I tell thee
You're worse off than me, I only have GOW, PES, COD & Splinter Cell. I'm not very good at any of them yet.

My mate modded his xbox and now has twenty f***ing games.

Insanity I tell thee R'Kez.

Old 24-11-2006, 02:31 PM
sparks_uuc

COD3 is brilliant

Old 24-11-2006, 02:35 PM
The Watcher

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks_uuc
COD3 is brilliant
Have COD2, which was good fun. Is COD sufficiently different to warrant buying, or is it more of the same?

Smurf - Get Ghost Recon mate, brilliant game. Was a launch title, but bloody good fun.

Old 24-11-2006, 02:38 PM
sparks_uuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Have COD2, which was good fun. Is COD sufficiently different to warrant buying, or is it more of the same?

Smurf - Get Ghost Recon mate, brilliant game. Was a launch title, but bloody good fun.
COD3 will have more people online. I can't really compare them though because its ages since I played 2

Old 24-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Smurf

Sparks, you around this weekend for xboxing it up?

I'm having a sociality free weekend (thats the plan anyway!) so shall be permanently attached to my controller.

Old 24-11-2006, 03:16 PM
sparks_uuc

Quote:
Sparks, you around this weekend for xboxing it up?

I'm having a sociality free weekend (thats the plan anyway!) so shall be permanently attached to my controller.
Tonight and most of tomorrow. Not going out tonight because I'm wrecked from last night. Heading to Warehouse project tomorrow night but not until late!

Old 24-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks_uuc
Heading to Warehouse project tomorrow night but not until late!
Cool. Whats the Warehouse project?

Picked up that xbox today in Telford for 210.

Old 24-11-2006, 03:36 PM
sparks_uuc

Quote:
Cool. Whats the Warehouse project?

Picked up that xbox today in Telford for 210.
Its at Boddingtons brewery.

We'll have a go at gears tonight then. You can help me with my game. Fitzy from Kents got a flashed 360 yesterday too. He's not on live yet though
Closed Thread