United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 23-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Coracao
 
Exclamation Help needed

mate is entering some daft competition to win a holiday and is sending me random questions and i havent got a clue;

anagram

Soothing ointment; VALES
 
Old 23-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Ether
 
Default

Salve
 
Old 23-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Coracao
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Salve
Well in.

Help may be needed with some others later
 
Old 23-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Billy Baroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Well in.

Help may be needed with some others later
judging from your difficulties on that one, i think we can bank on it!
 
Old 23-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Coracao
 
Default

cunning plans or strategic moves (4)

seperate section of a train carriage (11)

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
judging from your difficulties on that one, i think we can bank on it!


I can't be arsed thinking about them.

I'm on social me

break in regular payments (5)
 
Old 23-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Billy Baroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
cunning plans or strategic moves (4)

seperate section of a train carriage (11)

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------





I can't be arsed thinking about them.

I'm on social me

break in regular payments (5)
is your mate just sat on the bog doing the crossword?
 
Old 23-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Ether
 
Default

Dunno about the cunning plan one.

Compartment for the train one, not sure though

Lapse for breaking payments
 
Old 23-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Coracao
 
Default

makes amends (6)

small onion (7)

dangling decorative tuft (6)
 
Old 23-04-2009, 06:07 PM
newsie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
small onion (7)

dangling decorative tuft (6)
Shallot

Tassle
 
Old 23-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Billy Baroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
makes amends (6)

small onion (7)

dangling decorative tuft (6)
shallot

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Dunno about the cunning plan one.

Compartment for the train one, not sure though

Lapse for breaking payments
closest i can get is ploy but it infers it is plural
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Help needed
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help needed Harri Jaffa Off Topic 2 21-09-2007 12:09 PM
Help needed El Calafate Off Topic 25 02-04-2007 04:59 PM
sky + help needed les vagas Off Topic 12 09-03-2007 07:43 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.