United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Time For Heroes

Default Is our Wayne playing shit deliberately?

Could be two reasons for this.......

1. With his Everton and United bias he really doesn't want to see that @#%&! Gerrard get the glory of hoisting the trophy.

2. He knows that if he has a stellar WC that Madrid et al will come calling with a bid that the gimps will not be able to turn down and he doesn't want to leave his native north-west of course.

Or could it just be that the players around him are shit?

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:36 PM
treme

Default Re: Is our Wayne playing shit deliberately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime

1. With his Everton and United bias he really doesn't want to see that @#%&! Gerrard get the glory of hoisting the trophy.

2. He knows that if he has a stellar WC that Madrid et al will come calling with a bid that the gimps will not be able to turn down and he doesn't want to leave his native north-west of course.

Or that he is just, in general, playing shit in this world cup whilst Messi and Higuain (other world class players) are lighting it up? #justsaying

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Spiffy

Quote:

Yes, Wayne can think of nothing worse than winning the World Cup.

The scousers said Benitez was deliberately losing games so as to help get rid of Gillette and Hicks. We all laughed, and we were right to.

BTW, Rooney and Gerrard are mates.

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

he's not fully fit, he's about to be hit with a £4million legal bill, he pretty much carried United all last season and he's waiting to see if he's getting a new contract .....and he's surrounded by a team of £#%&!ing clowns

no surprise he's far from his best

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:40 PM
treme

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he's not fully fit, he's about to be hit with a £4million legal bill, he pretty much carried United all last season and he's waiting to see if he's getting a new contract .....and he's surrounded by a team of £#%&!ing clowns

no surprise he's far from his best
It's quite obvious he is whoring himself to Barcelona.

How/why this is obvious I am not sure but it's obvious nonetheless.

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:42 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by treme
Or that he is just, in general, playing shit in this world cup whilst Messi and Higuain (other world class players) are lighting it up? #justsaying
higuain hardly lighting up the world cup mate. apart from the goals I thought he had been poor, especially in first game. messi though has been superb

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:42 PM
dunk

Maybe he just isn't fit and shouldn't really be there.

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Crumps

He's nowhere near proper match fitness and as we have seen countless times it can take a fair few matches for him to get back in the swing of things.

The players, formation and tactics that he's having to play with are £#%&!ing crap.

If they're relying on Rooney so £#%&!ing much they should be doing their best to replicate the system in which he's been playing effectively in for the last 12 months.

4-4-2 and nowt else for good old Ingurland, it's what Bobby Moore and Princess Di would have wanted.

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Time For Heroes

Obviously I agree with the 'not match fit' line. I don't really believe that he would deliberately play bad but I have never seen him have a worse touch than he had last night. When was the last time he scored a goal? I really hope he gets a nice rest soon and we can see him back to his best next season.

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:47 PM
thatsfuctit

he's missing tony v - service has been shite - despite him and everyone else looking rusty

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Obviously I agree with the 'not match fit' line. I don't really believe that he would deliberately play bad but I have never seen him have a worse touch than he had last night. When was the last time he scored a goal? I really hope he gets a nice rest soon and we can see him back to his best next season.
Scored in the friendly, 2 games ago.

His touch is shit because he is anxious to do well, but knows he isn't fit, which means he is over thinking everything whilst not trusting his body.

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Spiffy

Outfield players play with more confidence and less fear if they know the defence an keeper are reliable. Every time we lose the ball, we risk conceding a goal. It's no wonder so many players are playing shit.

Unread 19-06-2010, 01:56 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He's nowhere near proper match fitness and as we have seen countless times it can take a fair few matches for him to get back in the swing of things.

The players, formation and tactics that he's having to play with are £#%&!ing crap.

If they're relying on Rooney so £#%&!ing much they should be doing their best to replicate the system in which he's been playing effectively in for the last 12 months.

4-4-2 and nowt else for good old Ingurland, it's what Bobby Moore and Princess Di would have wanted.
bob on

Princess Di was home and away 'ammers

Unread 19-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Outfield players play with more confidence and less fear if they know the defence an keeper are reliable.
i think this point has been missed by most commentators (and posters on here)

Rooney's ankle is a big concern. tbh Ferguson would probably play him up front on his own if he was limping a bit more.

Unread 19-06-2010, 02:57 PM
ScarFace

He's playing like he always plays.

Unread 19-06-2010, 03:34 PM
El Chalten

why make excuses. he's been £#%&!in piss poor.

world class?

nft.

Unread 19-06-2010, 04:40 PM
forzagarza

Capello banned Jaffa Cakes. He should do an Anelka

Unread 19-06-2010, 06:59 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by treme
It's quite obvious he is whoring himself to Barcelona.

How/why this is obvious I am not sure but it's obvious nonetheless.
Still plugging that one?

Unread 19-06-2010, 08:13 PM
wonky no

i think wayne is a jolly good player

Unread 19-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Sparky***

He's an out of form player with no confidence playing in a team full of out of form players with no confidence. And heskey.
Closed Thread