United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Buck

Default Mata

So lethargic and dull. Two words never associated with him at Chelsea.

Today he was a coward and a disgrace. Not as if they were being compact either. There was space to be had and Memphis mainly was making good runs.

Is he the biggest evidence of the philosophy sucking the life out of attackers, or did everyone get it wrong and overrate him?

Unread 12-12-2015, 08:37 PM
saffers

For mata, see memphis, chicharito, di maria, nani, kagawa, wilson, januzaj, rooney, rvp, falcao, zaha etc.

Van Gaal kills attackers.

Unread 12-12-2015, 08:37 PM
believe

Absolutely shite tonight but to single him out is ridiculous.

Unread 12-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Absolutely shite tonight but to single him out is ridiculous.
Disagree. He's been shite for a while but seems to get away with it

Unread 12-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Sizlack

Was really trying his heart out after Tuesdays moody. He was utter shit tbh.

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:11 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
For mata, see memphis, chicharito, di maria, nani, kagawa, wilson, januzaj, rooney, rvp, falcao, zaha etc.

Van Gaal kills attackers.
You always have to overdo it. Beginning to have second thoughts already, thanks mate.

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:17 PM
irk

Shata

Unread 12-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Crumps

Can be a great little player when complimenting a line up with first teammers but is not the sort of player you can rely as a senior player with a team full of kids .

Unread 13-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Coracao

One of the first who need replacing in the first xi. Are there still people who think differently ?

Unread 13-12-2015, 08:46 AM
shenwen

Has played well at times this season. Not the disaster Dunk says he is, despite the forum gloating. But yesterday he was awful and I can't see why he didn't get pulled. Fellaini was playing better.

Unread 13-12-2015, 09:02 AM
carlosartorial

Like 90% of our players, he's pretty £#%&!ing bobbins when you think about it with a mild hangover at 8am on a Sunday morning.

Unread 13-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Stickman

When Mata's looking like a nothing player, somethings fundamentally wrong.

Unread 13-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
When Mata's looking like a nothing player, somethings fundamentally wrong.
I like Mata bit him being completely anonymous isn't a new thing.

You need to slip, slap and slop pal. Think you brain has been baked. Do you watch full matches or are you mostly just going off the highlights and what the pundits are saying?

Mark little and Mark Bosnich will be back after the break.

Unread 13-12-2015, 09:44 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

You need to slip, slap and slop pal. Think you brain has been baked. Do you watch full matches or are you mostly just going off the highlights and what the pundits are saying?

Think stickers point is that there are a lot of players underperforming under lvg.

Unread 13-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Bunker Buster

As crumps calls it, he seems to play better, with more freedom and style when he has first teamers around him or players that seem to pick up his slack, it's odd yet V Spanish....predominately snobbish, lazy shitehawks that are t afraid to hide when it gets tough...

Delightful little player, but he is the classic case of 'wet Saturday nights on the south coast'

He'll never grab a game by the scruff and his pace and work rate will always throw up doubts..

Need more liverpools away than what we're seeing from him now...

Retirement Juan, eating tapas and visiting museums

Unread 13-12-2015, 09:49 AM
waynes ear's

Rather see him dishing out slaps than hugs though

Mini loveable slaps

Wouldnt be arsed to see him gone. Great player. Not an LvG player.

Hows Wesley Sneijder doing these days?

Unread 13-12-2015, 10:03 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Ah yes Mark Bosnich, possibly my most disliked United player under Fergles. He hates us so if anything his punditry puts me on the defensive. I record the matches I don't watch live and watch them in full on Monday nights

Can't help but feel the current regime is flawed and I'll call it how I see it whilst trying not to be swayed by others opinion. What's Jamie Redknapp wearing today anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Think stickers point is that there are a lot of players underperforming under lvg.
would be good if everyone was this layed back, correct you are though.

Unread 13-12-2015, 10:29 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

would be good if everyone was this layed back, correct you are though.
laid FFS. I hope you get a cold, are permanently banned from the forum or are executed for this. I agree with the sentiment though.

Unread 13-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
As crumps calls it, he seems to play better, with more freedom and style when he has first teamers around him or players that seem to pick up his slack, it's odd yet V Spanish....predominately snobbish, lazy shitehawks that are t afraid to hide when it gets tough...

Delightful little player, but he is the classic case of 'wet Saturday nights on the south coast'

He'll never grab a game by the scruff and his pace and work rate will always throw up doubts..

Need more liverpools away than what we're seeing from him now...

Retirement Juan, eating tapas and visiting museums

Um, this really. He's almost the entire opposite of the type of player we need at the moment. Which is a shame, because if he was in a fergie-of-old team he'd be ruining everything and everyone.

Unread 13-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
laid FFS. I hope you get a cold, are permanently banned from the forum or are executed for this. I agree with the sentiment though.
I hope you stand on Lego.
Closed Thread