Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:28 PM
armchair

Default Mata

let's just sign him and tell mou to £#%&! off with the rooney bid

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:29 PM
The Watcher

His treatment by Chelsea has been unbelievable imo, this lad's one of the best in Europe ffs. Baffling.

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Pleased he wasn't playing tonight he must have some kind of fitness issue though .
Matta would walk into any premiership first team unless your manager is a complete head the ball

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
His treatment by Chelsea has been unbelievable imo, this lad's one of the best in Europe ffs. Baffling.
Shocking from Jose. He's definitely 'special'.

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
says all you need to know about mourinho that he has dropped mata but played that #@&%!-knocker terry in every game

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:37 PM
armchair

mou doesn't trust 'fancy' players in midfield. that said we had kaggers on the bench and started valencia and then bought on young for him so

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
mou doesn't trust 'fancy' players in midfield. that said we had kaggers on the bench and started valencia and then bought on young for him so
fair point.

dour dave and the special needs one. anti-football

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:39 PM
TheKitchenSink

Mata would be a far superior signing than Cesc and certainly Fellaini...

isn't going to happen though if Mata did come, what would happen to Shinji? he can't even get on ahead of Giggs as it is

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:41 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
Mata would be a far superior signing than Cesc and certainly Fellaini...

isn't going to happen though if Mata did come, what would happen to Shinji? he can't even get on ahead of Giggs as it is
fabregas would've been the best signing we could've possibly made. unfortunately it looks like they are starting to recognise how good he is at barca.

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:42 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
says all you need to know about mourinho that he has dropped mata but played that #@&%!-knocker terry in every game
Quote:
@DTguardian Mourinho says Mata is not fully fit and the stories of him leaving are "nonsense stories - he's going nowhere". #CFC

I don't go along with this being an 'anti-football' thing tbh. Ozil and Sneijder were crucial members of his previous teams. Also signed Modric at Madrid, forcing the then football director out in order to make it happen iirc.

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

I don't go along with this being an 'anti-football' thing tbh. Ozil and Sneijder were crucial members of his previous teams. Also signed Modric at Madrid, forcing the previous football director out in order to make it happen iirc.
http://drawception.com/pub/panels/20...jr5O95z-10.png

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:44 PM
armchair

Quote:

I don't go along with this being an 'anti-football' thing tbh. Ozil and Sneijder were crucial members of his previous teams. Also signed Modric at Madrid, forcing the previous football director out in order to make it happen iirc.
yeah mou signed modric he really wanted him. that's why he was on the bench v United and started £#%&! all games.

modric was just the lastest in the long line of flash in the pan players that real demand are signed

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:44 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/4-5/3pHjr5O95z-10.png
Soz pal, didn't mean to get my sage on

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:46 PM
MIFF

[quote=armchair;3450232]mou doesn't trust 'fancy' players in midfield.

Haha he played 6 midfielders! Wasn't Hazard supposed to be a bit fancy?

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:49 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
fabregas would've been the best signing we could've possibly made. unfortunately it looks like they are starting to recognise how good he is at barca.
prefer Mata, but it doesn't matter... we aren't getting either of them. probably won't even get afro.

Unread 26-08-2013, 10:53 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFF
Quote:
mou doesn't trust 'fancy' players in midfield.
Haha he played 6 midfielders! Wasn't Hazard supposed to be a bit fancy?
before you wet yourself completely please read what I said. He played 6 midfielders but he didn't play them all in midfield.

Here's what I said:

Hence there's no surprise him leading the line with hazard etc. If you can't understand that you never will.

Unread 26-08-2013, 11:00 PM
MIFF

Quote:
before you wet yourself completely please read what I said. He played 6 midfielders but he didn't play them all in midfield.

Here's what I said:

Hence there's no surprise him leading the line with hazard etc. If you can't understand that you never will.
Cool yer jets chair, wasn't a dig, meant in jest bout chelsea and jose!.

Unread 26-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Time For Heroes

Not having this 'not fit' shit, he came on against Villa didn't he? If he wanted to he could have brought him on for either Hazard or oscar who did nothing tonight. It's on!

Unread 27-08-2013, 05:23 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Not having this 'not fit' shit, he came on against Villa didn't he? If he wanted to he could have brought him on for either Hazard or oscar who did nothing tonight. It's on!
Exactly

Unread 27-08-2013, 05:35 AM
rafabio

I will be surprised if we buy anyone. Moyes and woodward will need a nice rest this week.
Closed Thread