United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-07-2017, 03:46 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
How much have you put on it pal?
What site is that switchers? I might have some of that myself...

I'd do it on here if someone wanted to give me 40/1, but there's probably too many welchers.

Unread 23-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
What site is that switchers? I might have some of that myself...

I'd do it on here if someone wanted to give me 40/1, but there's probably too many welchers.
Paddy power.

Unread 23-07-2017, 04:08 PM
utd99

Quote:
Paddy power.
Cheers.👍

Added bonus that they'll probably pay out by October then.

Unread 23-07-2017, 10:16 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
lol - a fiver? that's it a fiver?
Hey up, it's Jordan Belfort back on't forum

Unread 24-07-2017, 12:34 PM
LFOD

Quote:
How much have you put on it pal?
£#%&! all because he ain't winning it.

Unread 19-08-2017, 09:04 PM
AnthonyMartial

Don't know what the record most amount of goals set up in a season is but if he can avoid a serious injury I think he will get it.

Unread 19-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Neo

He's getting the assists, which is great, but I still want more from him as he's got the ability to be one of the best players in the league.

Ozil has always been renowned for his high number of assists, but also goes missing often in games, particularly when the pressure is on.

I personally think Mkhitaryan has been one of our weakest players in both first halves he's played, but has improved in the second halves when he's had more space to operate in as the opposition has opened up.

United have never really succeeded to build an attack around a traditional, top class, number 10 type, attacking midfielder. Hopefully Mkhitaryan bucks that trend. Would love to see him tear a Liverpool or a City apart.

Unread 19-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He's getting the assists, which is great, but I still want more from him as he's got the ability to be one of the best players in the league.

Ozil has always been renowned for his high number of assists, but also goes missing often in games, particularly when the pressure is on.

I personally think Mkhitaryan has been one of our weakest players in both first halves he's played, but has improved in the second halves when he's had more space to operate in as the opposition has opened up.

United have never really succeeded to build an attack around a traditional, top class, number 10 type, attacking midfielder. Hopefully Mkhitaryan bucks that trend. Would love to see him tear a Liverpool or a City apart.
So far he's looked like an icing on the cake kind of player who will perform well when the team is ticking not someone who's going to pull you out of the shit. Talented without a shadow of a doubt, don't get me wrong but needs to step it up a bit and take responsibility as one of our more senior players.

Unread 19-08-2017, 09:49 PM
sweetleftfoot

Personally think he has been great. Some utter sageophenia in this thread. Some green getting served.

Unread 19-08-2017, 10:00 PM
AnthonyMartial

Thought the record would be higher.

Turns out the record is 20 assists by Thierry Henry 2002/3.

Giggs the all time way out ahead with 162.

Unread 19-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Well let's hope so. Reminds me of Darmian and Martial. Quick to exaggerate minor knocks, don't look like they fancy it at times.

To be fair, Darmian seems to have knocked that nonsense in the head. Martial has had some personal problems and it was Miki lad's first season.

Let's see how he kicks on.
Very, very fair analysis there.

Oh it's me!

Yeah, really hope he kicks on from his second half of the second half performance today. More speed. Endeavour. Momentum.

Unread 19-08-2017, 10:35 PM
My Name is Keith

Think he's been poor and pretty anonymous for the most part (since he's been here) but then sets up loads of goals.

Work in progress.

Unread 19-08-2017, 10:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Very, very fair analysis there.

Oh it's me!
What were the odds on that?

Unread 20-08-2017, 12:29 AM
£#%&! KFC

He's £#%&!ing ace you fannies

Unread 20-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
He's £#%&!ing ace you fannies
Takes a while to get warmed up. That pass for Lukaku, one touch, saw it, perfect.

Unread 20-08-2017, 12:42 AM
History

Think he's done okay so far. Great pass for the 2nd goal.

Think for the type of player he is, he's always going to be in and out of games as even the worst teams in the league will put massive pressure on you at times and hes not the type of player to ease that in those scenarios. As I think he can only play one way.

Not too arsed about it as he seems to create or score a goal every game.

Unread 20-08-2017, 12:51 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Takes a while to get warmed up. That pass for Lukaku, one touch, saw it, perfect.

Exactly he's pivotal to the way we play ...took a while to settle but he needs to stay in the team....and he hates Kloppo

Unread 20-08-2017, 02:25 AM
LFOD

Quote:
Exactly he's pivotal to the way we play ...took a while to settle but he needs to stay in the team....and he hates Kloppo

Unread 20-08-2017, 02:35 AM
Clarkie

Quote:

Unread 20-08-2017, 07:43 AM
Barcabal

Hes our best player
Closed Thread