United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 03-05-2017, 09:19 AM
Baron
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I did read some reviews saying the BMW is a much better drive.

So this is what im leaning to. And also, the 100k mileage isnt going to be a huge deal with the miles i'll be doing...

Automatic vs petrol is next.
 
Old 03-05-2017, 09:23 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
its early, sorry.
 
Old 03-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Baron
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
its early, sorry.
I ran the : keane : through my head at least three times before posting... coffee time.

As an aside, why do you want / need a 4x4 or SUV type car?

Specific practicality requirements?
 
Old 03-05-2017, 09:27 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I ran the : keane : through my head at least three times before posting... coffee time.

As an aside, why do you want / need a 4x4 or SUV type car?

Specific practicality requirements
?
absolutely none.

Like ive said though, im learning towards an estate now.
 
Old 03-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Baron
 
Default

So you're choosing a bigger, heavier, uglier car out of choice?

I can understand it if people have kids, dogs, hobbies that involve needing to transport shit around etc but otherwise... ?
 
Old 03-05-2017, 09:33 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
So you're choosing a bigger, heavier, uglier car out of choice?

I can understand it if people have kids, dogs, hobbies that involve needing to transport shit around etc but otherwise... ?
I like the look of estates... think they are nice

i could go for a saloon, i need a four door minimum though.
 
Old 03-05-2017, 09:36 AM
Baron
 
Default

A mate has a Skoda Octavia vRS, you can get one of those for 10k.

Ostensibly a Golf.
 
Old 03-05-2017, 09:47 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
absolutely none.

Like ive said though, im learning towards an estate now.


Finally, some honesty.

You posted the same thread not long back (shocker) saying you needed one in order to transport your family to Tibet (sheer fantasy).

Not sure how you're going to explain it to girls.
 
Old 03-05-2017, 09:50 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream


Finally, some honesty.

You posted the same thread not long back (shocker) saying you needed one in order to transport your family to Tibet (sheer fantasy).

Not sure how you're going to explain it to girls.
Shouldn't you be out tracking down the man who questioned your wifes honour?
 
Old 03-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Poop
 
Default

I'd love to get the Giuila. Don't think a trade-in on an eight year old Mito would cover the cost of the fucking wheels though



Might opt for the Giulietta instead in a year or two.

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Car talk
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alleged 15 year old alleged Irish lad allegedly did the Talk Talk hack Switching Off News, Current Affairs & Politics 17 26-10-2015 11:08 PM
It's good to talk: Manchester United stars talk tactics with Aussie giants fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-11-2013 02:21 AM
Talk Talk - Life's what you make it neworder Off Topic 14 14-10-2008 10:01 PM
Talk Talk - VERY Underrated imo waynes ear's Off Topic 6 16-04-2008 10:37 PM
Anyone got Talk Talk Broadband? El Calafate Off Topic 6 05-12-2006 02:05 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:57 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.