United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 25-04-2017, 10:00 AM
92ToBury ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Surely this should be the next big thing. If you think about it bipeds are at a possible disadvantage compared to tripeds & quadrupeds. The stomach of the latter is generally in the same position whether they are stood up or laid down. With bipeds though we stand up and our stomach is one way but laid down the stomachs are on their side and don't perform the same way risking heart burn type shite.

So I propose some sort of harness that enables humans to sleep upright and eat and drink more crap but stave off the heartburn.

That is all. Open source idea, I don't want to profit at the expense of improving humanity
You mean like a chair or something?

Old 25-04-2017, 10:02 AM
dodger ...

Thumbs up

Quote:
Surely this should be the next big thing. If you think about it bipeds are at a possible disadvantage compared to tripeds & quadrupeds. The stomach of the latter is generally in the same position whether they are stood up or laid down. With bipeds though we stand up and our stomach is one way but laid down the stomachs are on their side and don't perform the same way risking heart burn type shite.

So I propose some sort of harness that enables humans to sleep upright and eat and drink more crap but stave off the heartburn.

That is all. Open source idea, I don't want to profit at the expense of improving humanity
Such as?

Old 25-04-2017, 10:05 AM
92ToBury ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Such as?

Old 25-04-2017, 10:08 AM
forzagarza ...

Quote:
Such as?
Bathypterois grallator

Old 25-04-2017, 10:24 AM
dodger ...

Quote:
Bathypterois grallator
Fine, I'm not getting into this one.

Old 25-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Finport Red ...

Quote:
Such as?
Jake The Peg

Old 25-04-2017, 02:41 PM
Stakker ...

If you're getting heartburn improve your diet. As for the sleeping, just sleep on your left, or at the very least avoid sleeping on your right.

Old 25-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Finport Red ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker
If you're getting heartburn improve your diet. As for the sleeping, just sleep on your left, or at the very least avoid sleeping on your right.

Mr Right Side looks in some discomfort, but Mr Left Side looks free of pain AND oblivious to the fact that he's got a c**k and balls for a face.

Old 25-04-2017, 06:14 PM
92ToBury ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Mr Right Side looks in some discomfort, but Mr Left Side looks free of pain AND oblivious to the fact that he's got a c**k and balls for a face.
I think he f***ed Mr Right Side in his face with it too.
Closed Thread