United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2017, 08:59 PM
suedeshoes

She clearly loved it and wants you to treat her the same.

Old 26-04-2017, 09:04 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
She clearly loved it and wants you to treat her the same.
She's definitely having an early night tonight

Old 26-04-2017, 09:04 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
This just in...
she went out for a vape with her pal, a workman shouted down

'can you come up here and give us a hand?'

'.... hammering, screwing... are yous any good at screwing?'

Later, as she walked around the building for exercise purposes, the same ANIMAL asked when she was going up to help them build, she said it looks like you've got enough help, and he replied

'Who this one? He's a nice fella but a bit useless'

She returned (safe, thank god) to the office. Her friend didn't get the vile screwing 'joke' - doesn't mean she wasn't a victim too. Attacker was described as a 'country' fella, one of those who'll talk to anyone. AKA word rapist.

She told me all this in a quizzical, almost jaunty tone. I had to inform her that she'd been attacked and explain about everyday sexism.

She's doing the pots now - probably still in shock.
May I enquire as to the condition of his poor colleague who he humiliated and belittled in front of a crowd?

A truly horrific incident and I pray that there is no lasting damage to any of the people involved.

Old 26-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
May I enquire as to the condition of his poor colleague who he humiliated and belittled in front of a crowd?

A truly horrific incident and I pray that there is no lasting damage to any of the people involved.

You mean the accomplice?
Closed Thread