United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Do you want Ibra to United this summer?
Hell yes 72 72.73%
Hell no 27 27.27%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 01-03-2017, 07:16 AM
Sapien

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You, my friend, are dangerously close to me finally having a search for a certain post of yours I know exists.

Be warned, Keith. Be £#%&!ing warned son.

Unread 01-03-2017, 07:46 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You, my friend, are dangerously close to me finally having a search for a certain post of yours I know exists.

Be warned, Keith. Be £#%&!ing warned son.

Will Keith need to recuse himself from proceedings.

Unread 01-03-2017, 08:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Feel sorry for a lot of lads on here tbh. Not just jem. Dunk, siders, throb et al - are all culturally conditioned never to admit a wrong call. Some would say it's a deep seated self confidence issue - many say it's the direct opposite - but I think it's nearest cultural relation is the Japanese samurai who have been known to kill themselves without a moment's thought should they bring humiliation on themselves, their family or their order.

Word has it that dunk's head will basically explode 'scanners' style if pressed hard enough to admit a wrong call - he physically can't ever admit being wrong - will die before admitting it - can't actually avoid losing his life whilst admitting it. Apparently the HSE has declared what is known as a COMAH zone (a blast zone) around his head and are placed on high alert whenever mata has a good game.

These old post digging threads are very dangerous and should be avoided.
£#%&!ing state of you

Unread 01-03-2017, 05:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Thought he was washed up. Happy to be wrong
And that is it, in a nutshell.

Unread 01-03-2017, 05:21 PM
elephantstone

not a good enough excuse

Unread 01-03-2017, 05:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
not a good enough excuse
Who was the previous 35 year old "big name" we signed - Blanc? Understandable if that experience left some a bit wary, tbh.

Unread 01-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Child of Darkness

Good work grinch you . Seem to remember doing something on the moyes thread .

Odd how the same names come up .

Unread 01-03-2017, 06:56 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Good work grinch you . Seem to remember doing something on the moyes thread .

Odd how the same names come up .
I just want to see justice prevail.

Unread 01-03-2017, 07:01 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
not a good enough excuse
He's played well two or three times this season, the rest of the time he's been mediocre. If you fail to admit that then you're just kidding yourself. His desire is hard to fault but the truth of the matter is that if we had a proper centre forward we'd be challenging for the league.

Unread 01-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He's played well two or three times this season, the rest of the time he's been mediocre. If you fail to admit that then you're just kidding yourself. His desire is hard to fault but the truth of the matter is that if we had a proper centre forward we'd be challenging for the league.
lol

Unread 01-03-2017, 07:15 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
lol
It's a none argument. I say say name three games and you mention the league cup final. I can't argue because he scored the winner despite being shit for 90 minutes.

Unread 01-03-2017, 07:26 PM
jem

Quote:
£#%&! off. name one.

Unread 01-03-2017, 07:28 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
£#%&! off. name one.
The league cup final

Unread 01-03-2017, 07:35 PM
jem

Quote:
The league cup final

Unread 01-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Child of Darkness

Talking

Quote:
Rooney's time is finished at United but he's been here 12 years and he's our leading goalscorer. Kevin Phillips offered more to Sunderland than Zlatan will ever offer to United.
Jesus .

First the moyes stuff
Then lvg

Now this

Stick to golf and repairing tables cos you know £#%&! all About football

Unread 01-03-2017, 09:08 PM
Billy Redface

Think I'll see how Bellers is getting along on the Zlatan thread....

Unread 01-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Rooney's time is finished at United but he's been here 12 years and he's our leading goalscorer. Kevin Phillips offered more to Sunderland than Zlatan will ever offer to United.
Kevin Philips was massive for Sunderland tbf. I would hope we've got better players to shoulder the burden more so your probably right.

Unread 01-03-2017, 09:23 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Kevin Philips was massive for Sunderland tbf. I would hope we've got better players to shoulder the burden more so your probably right.
*you're

Unread 01-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

the biggest impact of zlatan is his tactical discipline. it's on a different scale compared to rooney in pretty much the same role last season. and his execution is world's away from the previous season's rvp as well.

Unread 01-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a none argument. I say say name three games and you mention the league cup final. I can't argue because he scored the winner despite being shit for 90 minutes.

Nahhhhhhhhhh
Closed Thread