United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:24 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
he's trying to bully the entire internet into some shootcrew cultism.
Gets a couple of away tickets from Stoney and all of a sudden he's strutting around the forum telling us what we can and can't say? #@&%!. He's just a JC or andyroo on creatine ffs :shakehead:

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:26 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Gets a couple of away tickets from Stoney and all of a sudden he's strutting around the forum telling us what we can and can't say? #@&%!. He's just a JC or andyroo on creatine ffs :shakehead:
Please.

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:28 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
he's trying to bully the entire internet into some shootcrew cultism.
Quote:
The draw has been made .........We have already lost, great attitude. @#%&!S

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:31 PM
believe

Quote:
with a dick.

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:31 PM
The Watcher

Don't wink at me pal.

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:32 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Don't wink at me pal.
It's a twitch.

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:33 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Oi! I have been lifting weights and doing coke ALL day!

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:40 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Really looking forward to this one We won't have had a glamour tie in Europe for 3 years by the time these games roll around.

...it's a fairly obvious thing to say but injuries between now & then will ultimately decide it for me.
There are certain players we simply can't do without....& if they lost Ronnie (not that he ever gets injured) we'd progress without too many worries.

I may be turning my back on my doomlord brotherhood here but I think we'll beat them.

One thing's for sure, Ronnie would rather be playing with Van Persie & Rooney than Higuain & Benzema.

:mmmonkey:

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Cream

Likelihood is our best 11 won't be available.

Who's got the better squad then?

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:51 PM
The Watcher

Football

The glamour of the European Cup always brings out the gay boy in MJ

Delighted we're paired with Real Madrid tbh, especially after last seasons joke of a European campaign. ffs, we didn't get to play a proper continental side in 2011 till the final :shakehead:

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I may be turning my back on my doomlord brotherhood here but I think we'll beat them.

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Sparky***

Are we getting a banner ready for Ronnie? Something along the lines of:

PLEASE, COME BACK TO US, YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD. HELP THE SHIT @#%&!S.

Unread 20-12-2012, 04:55 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Are we getting a banner ready for Ronnie? Something along the lines of:

PLEASE, COME BACK TO US, YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD. HELP THE SHIT @#%&!S.
I think you and Watchers need one of those for MJ.

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:00 PM
MUFC One Love

I was a dissapointed when I first heard the draw but £#%&! it, it's a cliche but we would have to play teams like this to win it. We will need a couple of away goals imo and the good news is I genuinely think Fergie won't handicap us with a 4-6-0 formation, he knows our forwards can do them.

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
The glamour of the European Cup always brings out the gay boy in MJ

Delighted we're paired with Real Madrid tbh, especially after last seasons joke of a European campaign. ffs, we didn't get to play a proper continental side in 2011 till the final :shakehead:
It does tbh
Obviously I'm playing down Real Madrid's quality somewhat, but I genuinely don't see them as being particularly superior to us in any department.
We just have to hope there are no injuries to key players, but then so do they.
Fergie needs to keep his nerve too. If he bottles it & picks Scholes or Giggs for their experience we may as well play with 10 men.

Our European ties either side of the Wembley humiliation against Barcelona have been awful - Schalke, Marseille, Bursaspor, Rangers, Galati, Braga, Basel, Cluj etc...
Playing Madrid is what the competition is all about tbf - just wish it was the SF or Final though.

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:03 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
You've been dying to use that one haven't you

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
You've been dying to use that one haven't you
Yep

I've no idea what it means but it's beyond mental so fits in nicely with MJ's comment

Get off the prozac MJers it ain't doing you know good

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Thieving @#%&!

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Thieving @#%&!
Closed Thread