United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2015, 01:48 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I think you're probably right...but they are just an injury to Sterling, Coutinho, or Sturridge away from missing out IMO. They overwhelm teams with speed, but don't protect the back four very well, and when they aren't scoring goals (i.e. when one or two of those players miss out), they don't get results.

Their system is very high risk. They got caught on a counter-attack by a Joe Hart longball in the last minute of a game they were winning. You could watch games for a decade and never see that happen....team winning by a goal at home, opposition goalkeeper has the ball at his feet on his goal line...one long ball cuts out 7 players & Aguero spooned a very good chance. That kind of thing cost them last season, and still could this season.
Oh wow. Look at me! I have my OWN opinions from watching actual games.

Unread 07-03-2015, 02:31 AM
ashtonred

6 points out of Spurs/Dippers will be a massive step (not guaranteed) for us making top 4. Like yea know 12 out of 12 if we pull if off. You know what, I honestly think Louis will crack it at OT and Anfield respectively.

There yea have it.

Unread 07-03-2015, 02:46 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
im so loving that ferie haters are coming out of the woodwork ..its all perfect
Ferie would have this squad challenging for the title. As shit as it is.

Unread 07-03-2015, 10:38 AM
Szekely

Liverpool have won 9 out of 11 just to get in touch and still not in there.

They will dip again because history suggests they will.

They'll need more or less the same form again. does anyone think they'll get 15-17 wins from their last 20?

Unread 07-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Ethers

Weren't we saying a similar thing last year though, and look how close they came??

I'm not sure your point is right anyway. We're nowhere near that form, so all they actually need to do is beat us at home, then match our own erratic form.

Unread 07-03-2015, 11:09 AM
marlo

are people forgetting how shit we are.....
seriously we are a disorganised mess most of them time with no ambition in our play!
we won't be in contention for 4th by the end of April! sadly

then false hope for next season after lvg hasn't proved he can improve us!

Unread 07-03-2015, 11:43 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szekely
They will dip again because history suggests they will.
:shakehead:

Unread 07-03-2015, 11:57 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

seems that way.
No point looking beyond the next game imo

Unread 07-03-2015, 11:59 AM
jem

Quote:
are people forgetting how shit everyone else is?

Unread 07-03-2015, 12:08 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
are people forgetting how shit everyone else is?
No.
I think this is the worst Premier League in years.

With all due respect to Van Gaal I think Fergie would have won it - even with our current squad.

Unread 07-03-2015, 12:16 PM
puressence

Quote:
seriously we are a disorganised mess most of them time with no ambition in our play!
we won't be in contention for 4th by the end of April! sadly

then false hope for next season after lvg hasn't proved he can improve us!
marlo my friend your mate is so shit he cant even get in the city squad .........whens the transfer request coming in ........... hearing adrian durham call sami a flat track bully was a thing of beauty

Unread 07-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Weren't we saying a similar thing last year though, and look how close they came??

I'm not sure your point is right anyway. We're nowhere near that form, so all they actually need to do is beat us at home, then match our own erratic form.

but that's my point. They did do this last season and there was an almost inevitable slip because of the sheer number involved and they just didn't see it coming. They can probably afford to drop a few, but not many and will need a similar run. at least 7 wins from ten. giving them 16 wins from their last twenty games. big ask.

Unread 07-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
No chance of that with your good self around, mate.

Unread 07-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yeah... unless.... somehow..... maybe..... he can find a way. doesn't he pick the team or something?
Yes, but if playing a back 4 with shaw still injured he'd probably rather play blind on the left and keep rojo in the middle. Especially if Evans is suspended. Don't see him having much choice there.

Unread 15-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Swagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
If one of Rooney/RVP/Falcao pull their fingers out for the next 10 games 2nd/3rd will be a walk in the park.

Looking forward to the games coming up, none of the teams caused many problems for a less evolved LVG United team. Perfect time for the best english midfielder of his generation to return. The players will be up for it, these are the big games our season has only seen sporadically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU8L0-RkD

Unread 15-03-2015, 09:24 PM
20 times

The race for 4th ffs

What a load of %@#$&!s

Unread 15-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike999
The race for 4th ffs

What a load of %@#$&!s
Ahem. Race for 2nd now

Unread 22-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Swagger

Quote:
If one of Rooney/RVP/Falcao pull their fingers out for the next 10 games 2nd/3rd will be a walk in the park.

Looking forward to the games coming up, none of the teams caused many problems for a less evolved LVG United team. Perfect time for the best english midfielder of his generation to return. The players will be up for it, these are the big games our season has only seen sporadically.

Quote:

Unread 12-04-2015, 05:46 PM
Swagger

Quote:

Unread 12-04-2015, 05:54 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

United will beat City btw.
Sage gunna sage tbf.
Closed Thread