United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2023, 01:02 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
And yet you still moan like a massive tart.

Unread 18-08-2023, 01:51 PM
NedKelly

The news that Harry Maguire is staying and Erik is happy about it is definitely cause for concern. I understand he can’t exactly come out and say “I’m sick of the guy and he’s absolutely useless” but starting to feel like we can’t trust a word he says.

Worrying times.

Unread 18-08-2023, 01:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
The news that Harry Maguire is staying and Erik is happy about it is definitely cause for concern. I understand he can’t exactly come out and say “I’m sick of the guy and he’s absolutely useless” but starting to feel like we can’t trust a word he says.

Worrying times.
He's not happy about it.

Unread 18-08-2023, 01:57 PM
Rorschach

Quote:

Worrying times.
Nah.

He's stuck with him, he knows it and is putting on the sort of public show of unity you'd expect from a decent manager.

Of course, privately everyone apart from 'head so far up his own arse' Maguire knows it's utter %@#$&!s.

Best of a bad situation.

Unread 18-08-2023, 02:00 PM
NedKelly

Thanks for the reassurance guys. I’d normally shrug all this off but I’ve been so excited about Maguire leaving that it’s left me shaken.

Really hope you’re right.

Unread 18-08-2023, 02:01 PM
Sparky***

I do feel sorry for Ten Hag, if he were coming into anything resembling a functional football club, he wouldn't be having these issues.

Unread 18-08-2023, 02:02 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Thanks for the reassurance guys. I’d normally shrug all this off but I’ve been so excited about Maguire leaving that it’s left me shaken.

Really hope you’re right.
Very understandable.

Unread 18-08-2023, 02:08 PM
jem

I like 10h, but there is a lot of chance the gardener in his pressers.

Unread 18-08-2023, 02:14 PM
marlo

didn’t want to bring this thread to the top just yet

But with it looking like us finishing 5th/6th , beaten by 3 goals a couple times this season this thread could get abit mad.

Seems to have not fixed anything from last season even on paper.

Midfield still getting walked through , lack of goals.

Miracle worker? Ok then mate!

Unread 18-08-2023, 02:27 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I do feel sorry for Ten Hag, if he were coming into anything resembling a functional football club, he wouldn't be having these issues.
Yep. And did anyone trust what Fergie said to the press???

Unread 18-08-2023, 03:00 PM
larry

Quote:

Worrying times.
stripped of captaincy, can't get a game even in a friendly, forced to sit on the bench, 10h is fuming he can't get rid of this @#%&! nqat. two options from here, sell in the next few weeks or he's rotting in the reserves.

Unread 18-08-2023, 03:18 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

But with it looking like us finishing 5th/6th , beaten by 3 goals a couple times this season this thread could get abit mad.

Oh look its Gorzel Wummidge

Unread 18-08-2023, 03:50 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Really? Ah jeez!

Unread 18-08-2023, 03:54 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

we have played one game

Unread 18-08-2023, 03:59 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Worrying times.
Just like he was happy with Ronaldo and Spanish Dave. Don't be that person.

Unread 18-08-2023, 04:26 PM
Curtis

Quote:

Man, you're worse than Fat Goth was. Are you ok? Maybe you should just have a good sit down and reconsider watching, if you can find no joy in any of it.

Unread 18-08-2023, 04:29 PM
redhegemony

Worrying times in the Par League let alone the real thing...

Unread 18-08-2023, 04:45 PM
dunk

Got rid of De Gea, gets 5 seasons minimum imo.

Unread 18-08-2023, 04:57 PM
Neo

Question

Not sure why so many are on Marlo's case, tbh.

The questions he's raised about midfield and attack are not only valid, but were abundantly clear during the Wolves game.

Casemiro-Mount-Bruno is a lopsided central midfield, that leaves the solitary defensive-midfielder too exposed. If we then sign another defensive midfielder, such as Amrabat, to create a double-pivot at the base of the midfield triangle, does Mount end up warming the bench every week?

The side is clearly short of not only goals, but creating chances. We've bought a 20-year old Dane from Italy who will likely need time to adapt to a new league and level of football, yet we don't even create enough chances for an established number 9, should we have signed one.

Not really sure why some are questioning the validity of these questions, especially as we've seen the concerns play out in reality, not just last week, but for several weeks towards the end of last season.

Unread 18-08-2023, 06:09 PM
Vedder

Signing Antony for 90m should be a sackable offence tbh
Closed Thread