United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-08-2023, 12:43 PM
Dr Stranger

This is why these seemingly lower fees aren’t so bad. We’re getting big earners off the bills and replacing them with players whose contracts aren’t anywhere near as much.

We’re saving massively from ditching DDG and Maguire. Plus we’re getting players who are keen to come and not throwing daft wages at the likes of Rabiot.

Unread 11-08-2023, 09:20 AM
thatsfuctit

Sounds like Harry may be a bit of c***

Popbitch
'Harry Maguire's new deal with West Ham is great news for London's bars. Maybe less so for the other punters.

Harry and his brother were out in a Newcastle nightclub, sharing the VIP area with a handful of England cricketers. A little bit of sporting banter broke out between the two factions – in that great British tradition.

Things went south pretty swiftly though when the Maguire party started making jokes aimed at Ben Stokes' mental health struggles. The football-cricket camaraderie turned uber-frosty at that point.'

Unread 11-08-2023, 09:25 AM
dunk

#@&%!. Used to think he was alright.

Unread 11-08-2023, 09:26 AM
NedKelly

I said booing him wasn’t enough. I was right.

Unread 11-08-2023, 09:37 AM
larry

he's always been a @#%&!, you can tell since the greece thing when his whole family came out as 'better than you' @#%&!s

this idea that he's a humble guy who unfortunately found himself out of his depth at utd and therefore deserves sympathy is embarrassingly wrong, he deserves nothing but hatred

"i must be doing something right if every manager keeps picking me"

no harry, that mentality just emphases the #@&%! that you are, you did literally nothing right in your entire time here now £#%&! off

Unread 11-08-2023, 09:41 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
he's always been a @#%&!, you can tell since the greece thing when his whole family came out as 'better than you' @#%&!s

this idea that he's a humble guy who unfortunately found himself out of his depth at utd and therefore deserves sympathy is embarrassingly wrong, he deserves nothing but hatred

"i must be doing something right if every manager keeps picking me"

no harry, that mentality just emphases the #@&%! that you are, you did literally nothing right in your entire time here now £#%&! off
I like this guy.

Unread 11-08-2023, 09:42 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I like this guy.

hard to argue with larry.

Unread 11-08-2023, 09:45 AM
Rorschach

He's a deluded, entitled @#%&!.

Which is why he cupped his ears that time.

As if a header against Albania somehow proved we were all wrong about him, despite the metric £#%&!ton of evidence against him.

Don't piss in my pocket and tell me it's raining.

He can get to £#%&!.

Which with West Ham, certainly appears to be the case.

Unread 11-08-2023, 09:54 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Sounds like Harry may be a bit of c***

Popbitch
'Harry Maguire's new deal with West Ham is great news for London's bars. Maybe less so for the other punters.

Harry and his brother were out in a Newcastle nightclub, sharing the VIP area with a handful of England cricketers. A little bit of sporting banter broke out between the two factions – in that great British tradition.

Things went south pretty swiftly though when the Maguire party started making jokes aimed at Ben Stokes' mental health struggles. The football-cricket camaraderie turned uber-frosty at that point.'
Stokes v Maguire in terms of sporting achievements is the mis-match of the century

Typical millennial footballer

Unread 11-08-2023, 09:55 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
Stokes v Maguire in terms of sporting achievements is the mis-match of the century

I would like to think if it came to fisticuffs it would be too.

Unread 11-08-2023, 09:57 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

My thoughts as well.

"I've just come out of captaining England in one of the most exciting Ashes series ever. How are you doing Harry?"

"I've got this note that says "Get out of my club..."

Unread 11-08-2023, 01:59 PM
jem

available to play against wolves on monday.

Unread 11-08-2023, 02:06 PM
dunk

Unread 11-08-2023, 02:09 PM
ScarFace

why ffs. not as though we gunna decide to keep him if we cant find anybody. Probably because they can negotiate 10p less for a new player, without the club knowing we just got 30mil for a cyst.

Unread 11-08-2023, 02:53 PM
Curtis

Jesus lads, just get rid before West Ham wake up. We can worry about cover later!

Unread 11-08-2023, 03:22 PM
Patty_b

I'd trust the Scotland The Scottish Player in the back line above Maguire at this point.

Unread 11-08-2023, 03:36 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Jesus lads, just get rid before West Ham wake up. We can worry about cover later!
Yup!

Even if we don’t get cover in time, I’d take lindelof/shaw/Casemiro as 4-6th choice back ups! Just get this slab concrete headed bastard out of the club

Unread 11-08-2023, 06:26 PM
armchair

Would improve spurs.

Unread 12-08-2023, 05:23 AM
Denis Irwell

Moysie saying both clubs agreed. Delay must be on slab.

They’ve knocked back 60m for Parqueta. Never heard of him. Moysie saying they sold Rice cheap.

Edit: Apparently, we are waiting steal Maguire's replacement ?

Unread 13-08-2023, 11:32 AM
Ethers

Looking increasingly off.

Closed Thread