United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-01-2012, 02:04 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

We obviously watch very different players.
Poppy's a well known wum tbf.

Unread 19-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
dont be so £#%&!ing thick then
how have i been so £#%&!ing thick and what have you taught me, paul?

do tell.

Unread 19-01-2012, 02:24 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
what was he drinking?
grey goose and champagne apaarently.

Unread 19-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
United want to offer him a new contract and he's currently on 15k per week. He's scoring goals and playing well so in a good position in terms of negotiation. He knows roughly what other shit @#%&!s are on in the club. What's he supposed to do? Enter into talks and say "well I'd like more but I dont want to take the piss so just give me £30k". Then United say "Tell you what, here's £25k, thanks for your time"....

Obviously he's going to start high ffs. Complete non-story. He'll sign something for c£45-50k I imagine and be laughing his #@&%! off on the way home.
that's my thinking. the club are right £#%&!ing tight wads these days as well.

Unread 19-01-2012, 10:55 PM
RedMenace

If they're pretty confident he'll sign in the end it might suit them just fine to drag it out and save themselves a million or two in extra wages. It's all about the financial results ahead of this flotation.

Unread 20-01-2012, 09:37 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
If they're pretty confident he'll sign in the end it might suit them just fine to drag it out and save themselves a million or two in extra wages. It's all about the financial results ahead of this flotation.
Erm, maybe they should've sold Berb for £15 million in the summer and saved themselves £3 million in wages for a benchwarmer. £18 million right there that could've gone on a midfielder or a better contract for Wellers. Biggest shambles of the season that. Nice to think we're willing to piss off such a talented young player who's actually a Manc Red to save a few quid after that.

Unread 20-01-2012, 11:52 AM
RedMenace

Fergie said today there's "no problem" with Welbeck's future for what that's worth. He wouldn't answer questions on Morrison.

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
other peoples drinks.

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:06 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Fergie said today there's "no problem" with Welbeck's future for what that's worth. He wouldn't answer questions on Morrison.
Fergie.

He thought there was no problem with Poggers future.

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:08 PM
dunk

I think if United were to just announce they'd agreed new contracts with Ravel, Welbeck and Pogba, added to the departure of Gibbo, Macheda and maybe Diouf and PiG too, January would've been a successful month.

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:14 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think if United were to just announce they'd agreed new contracts with Ravel, Welbeck and Pogba, added to the departure of Gibbo, Macheda and maybe Diouf and PiG too, January would've been a successful month.
Relatively successful at least.

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It would and it wouldnt, but then, thats where we are right now.....

Hanging on for good news...

Were like a family waiting to hear news about our missing midfielder son whos trying to make the north pole, as our youngest is trying on Crampons at 'Chill factor'

"what do you think dad, do they fit..."

"SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP, I'm waiting on a text...."

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:19 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Someone on RI says Diouf has given notice on his rented flat and is leaving. He's very bitter about not getting a run up front apparently?! Decidedly average.

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Someone on RI says Diouf has given notice on his rented flat and is leaving. He's very bitter about not getting a run up front apparently?! Decidedly average.
He's £#%&!ing what ? the shit @#%&!, I'll go and burn his flat to the £#%&!ing ground...

With 'ear's obviously...

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Jethro

Quote:
He can't take a throw in ffs

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

diouf is on 80k a week. Absolute madness.

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:22 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
diouf is on 80k a week. Absolute madness.
Is he £#%&!.

Is he?

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:23 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He's £#%&!ing what ? the shit @#%&!, I'll go and burn his flat to the £#%&!ing ground...

With 'ear's obviously...
I know, apparently he told the lad he's renting off "I £#%&!ing hate Fergie". Seriously. Antonin he's on £8k according to an RI mag source in the Home Office.

Fuzzy Dunlop

yep and that's before sponsorships.

dunk

Quote:
Going to Germany, Hannover I read somewhere...
Closed Thread