United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Sneintzville

Football Bebe's outrageous goal

Bebe may be like a joke figure at Old Trafford and will most likely not have a future at Manchester United but thats not stopping him form scoring some spectacular goals for Paços de Ferreira while on loan in Portugal

The latest of those came at the weekend, with Bebe back-heel-flicking the ball over his head to find space and bear down on goal, then rifling the ball past a helpless Arouca keeper.

Heres some of his other goals:

Vitoria Guimaraes vs. Paços de Ferreira Goal - http://www.footytube.com/video/p-fer...?ref=wv_relbox

Volly goal vs Braga -

Not too bad for a guy who was homeless some years back.

Unread 24-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Crumps

If he would have been coached properly from a young age he could have been something special. Big bloke, fast, can pull off very difficult skills. Should have done a Zidan and stayed in Denmark building his YouTube compilations up. Would have made a great film if he made it at United.

Unread 24-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Sneintzville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
If he would have been coached properly from a young age he could have been something special. Big bloke, fast, can pull off very difficult skills. Should have done a Zidan and stayed in Denmark building his YouTube compilations up. Would have made a great film if he made it at United.
Yeah true, he has that raw talent and you can tell that by his performances of late, he just needs games and a club that will support him and he will go far, i hope.

Unread 24-03-2014, 03:11 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Love big Bebers. Can't wait until he comes back and 'Ronaldo's' us to the European Cup

Unread 24-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Love big Bebers. Can't wait until he comes back and 'Ronaldo's' us to the European Cup
He will Ronaldo the Semis and Miller up the final.

Unread 24-03-2014, 04:31 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Also, to be fair to Big Bebz - and I'm in no way suggesting he is good enough - sticking him out wide was cruel. Always played as a forward in Portugal. Never been a winger in his life. Chicharito would look just as bad out there shanking crosses for ninety minutes.

Unread 24-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Rhodzy

Save us Bebe, you're our only hope.

Unread 24-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Save us Bebe, you're our only hope.
Wrong film :shakehead:

Unread 24-03-2014, 04:41 PM
S/Side.Red

Cool

Quote:
"I never took Manchester United seriously and never understood a word about what Alex Ferguson was saying.

"He didn’t speak much but I didn’t understand much. He has a difficult accent, so I understood nothing.

"He called me "Baby". After I told him it wasn’t like that.

"I went into the room and saw that he was looking for me, very concentrated. He told me to cut my hair, it will look better. So I cut it the same day. In the next training session, he didn’t recognise me. I went past him many times and he didn’t know me.

"I thought, "I’m here, I’m doing well and I don’t have to try hard every day. It was my fault. I was messing around too much."

Unread 24-03-2014, 04:43 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

with the coaching talent at our disposal he'll be like a new signing next season

Unread 24-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
with the coaching talent at our disposal he'll be like a new signing next season
It'll be like signing another Bebe

Unread 24-03-2014, 04:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Also, to be fair to Big Bebz - and I'm in no way suggesting he is good enough - sticking him out wide was cruel. Always played as a forward in Portugal. Never been a winger in his life. Chicharito would look just as bad out there shanking crosses for ninety minutes.
Nobody puts Bebe in the corner.

Unread 24-03-2014, 04:48 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Still better than Ashley Young

Unread 24-03-2014, 04:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Unread 24-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
very good

Unread 24-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Grimson

There's still something about even those 'brilliant' volleys that looks a little Sunday league. Maybe it's just his awkward body control, or maybe it's the goalkeepers.

Unread 24-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Lok

Not forgetting:

There's a decent player in there, just a shame he was discovered too late.

Unread 24-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Not forgetting:

Bebe Amazing Volley Goal (MU Reserves 3-1 Wigan) - YouTube

some technique that

'baby' good old ferie

Unread 24-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Aman27deep

I really don't think he can be worse than Young.

Unread 24-03-2014, 06:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Not forgetting:

Bebe Amazing Volley Goal (MU Reserves 3-1 Wigan) - YouTube

He's apparently much better in bare feet with a half chewed tennis ball.
Closed Thread