Unread 23-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262697

Unread 23-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Sapien

Thumbs up

Cheers Barca. Good man for bringing this to forumistas attention. Good place this. YHGR.

Unread 23-04-2018, 08:20 PM
RemisMoses

[spoiler] Fergie wins [spoiler]

Unread 23-04-2018, 08:43 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
What kind of sick £#%&! starts a thread about summat on tv the week before its on

Unread 23-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
What kind of sick £#%&! starts a thread about summat on tv the week before its on
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/member.php?u=34

Unread 23-04-2018, 10:19 PM
Switching Off

Henry Winter making out how he put sugar in his tea was revolutionary

Unread 23-04-2018, 10:52 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

Senile bastard

Unread 24-04-2018, 01:51 AM
Alex Jones was Right

What a pile of shit that was. The big bad man united with their win at all cost attitude who kick arsenal off the pitch against the revolutionary manager and his invincibles.

Phil Neville is a dick, though not quite in the league of keown or Sol. Scholes a class apart.

Unread 24-04-2018, 06:38 AM
flixton

Scholes the only one worth listening to. Could have been so much better with the right people.

Even so a reminder of how much we hated them in those days.

Unread 24-04-2018, 09:10 AM
armchair

I liked the Roy 'no days off' Keane quote from McClaren

Unread 24-04-2018, 09:18 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I liked the Roy 'no days off' Keane quote from McClaren
Same. Back at 3 or 4am from a European away.. most wanting a day off or at least training later than usual. Nope- everyone in at 10:30 as normal

Unread 24-04-2018, 09:21 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
What a pile of shit that was. The big bad man united with their win at all cost attitude who kick arsenal off the pitch against the revolutionary manager and his invincibles.

Phil Neville is a dick, though not quite in the league of keown or Sol. Scholes a class apart.
Did you watch that particular game pal? I think everyone agrees we kicked them off the park. Jose Reyes will testify to that

Unread 24-04-2018, 09:24 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Did you watch that particular game pal? I think everyone agrees we kicked them off the park. Jose Reyes will testify to that
They weren't exactly holding back either. Ronaldo got plenty of digs. What really £#%&!s them off is that it only made him stronger.

Unread 24-04-2018, 09:26 AM
AK14

This is the Arsenal side that seemed to have a player sent off ever week...

They weren’t exactly victims of being bullied etc.

Unread 24-04-2018, 10:55 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
This is the Arsenal side that seemed to have a player sent off ever week...

They weren’t exactly victims of being bullied etc.
They were in that game lol

Unread 24-04-2018, 10:59 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
They were in that game lol
Well yeah and good

They were a snide bunch of petulant (and talented) @#%&!s, who until they faced us got what they wanted out of teams

Still, they were great games to watch.

Unread 24-04-2018, 11:13 AM
Denis Irwell

3 titles. No European. London media luvvies.

Huge rivals. So were West Ham. Put one over us occasionally... meh

Good at the time though. So were Leeds, Blackburn, even Liverpool. They were just a bit more persistent and had the media, Etonian refs and that #@&%! who “wasn’t an Arse fan” who gave a player 3x yellow cards on the world’s biggest stage.

Moysie has the credentials...

Unread 24-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Same. Back at 3 or 4am from a European away.. most wanting a day off or at least training later than usual. Nope- everyone in at 10:30 as normal
10.30 start is quite cushy to begin with. Remember stories of the players complaining because Moyes made them start earlier and it interfered with their home life.

Quote:
Yes. I don’t disagree in that game, but it was the general narrative throughout. Though I don’t recall many united players getting sent off in that game, do you? As for Neville saying that about refs favouring us, Jesus.

Unread 24-04-2018, 12:13 PM
sa7

Quote:
It was targeted shit-kicking tbf. Arsenal had plenty of players who liked a battle, but we went after the ones who didn't like it.

I seem to remember Phil Neville had a blinder that day, never gave Vieira a kick and left him to bleat at the referee.

That was the day Fergie finally had Wenger sussed.
Closed Thread