United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: 1/2 Season Player of the Year award.

Look, at the end of the day - i'll say the same thing to you lot as i did to the irish bloke with the diamond encrusted watch who used to have a go at me for singing too loud in the south stand lower - "£#%&! you, i'll say what i like."

At the end of the day i've put just as much, if not more in some cases, of my money/time/effort into following united over the last quarter of a century as you lot and my opinions - however hysterical and out of proportion they may seem are born out of genuine feelings.

If this makes me a bad person to you, then fine. But it'll be a cold day in hell before I turn it in. Oh yes.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:49 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i can't honestly think of a standout performer in this years league campaign. Berbatov's done well but 'player of the year'? I dunno.

Speaks volumes of just how generally poor this season has been in terms of entertainment and how the lesser sides have dragged everybody down to their level.
yet we are still top, with 2 games in hand.. Imagine how far ahead we would be, if all our players were on form... As much as we all want to be entertained, this season should be about reaching 19 league titles, by any means possible.. If we are champions come may, I doubt anybody will complain about not being entertained..

Unread 31-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Menace

Quote:
Look, at the end of the day - i'll say the same thing to you lot as i did to the irish bloke with the diamond encrusted watch who used to have a go at me for singing too loud in the south stand lower - "£#%&! you, i'll say what i like."

At the end of the day i've put just as much, if not more in some cases, of my money/time/effort into following united over the last quarter of a century as you lot and my opinions - however hysterical and out of proportion they may seem are born out of genuine feelings.

If this makes me a bad person to you, then fine. But it'll be a cold day in hell before I turn it in. Oh yes.

Unread 31-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

We're cockney cab drivers.We do what we want!bantz xx

Unread 31-12-2010, 05:32 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace
no 'football club' at the bottom. what a £#%&! tattoo :shakehead:

Unread 31-12-2010, 06:00 PM
manutd99

I doubt PFA player of the year would go to a player who can't even make united's team for big games. Its going to just get worse for berbatov as champions league knock out stages kick in.

Unread 31-12-2010, 06:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd99
I doubt PFA player of the year would go to a player who can't even make united's team for big games. Its going to just get worse for berbatov as champions league knock out stages kick in.
Do one, you boring @#%&!

Unread 31-12-2010, 06:12 PM
redhegemony

Berbs can do stuff others only dream of.

Unread 31-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Menace

Quote:
We played the 'European' formation against Birmingham and Berbatov was our best player.

Unread 31-12-2010, 07:13 PM
jem

player of the year: berbatov - for his game, for his attitude (to being left out by our £#%&!wit of a manager as much as anything else), for his hard work that gets mentioned all the time as unusual, for his goals against liverpool. if he turned his collar up and talked %@#$&!s, some of you might start to love him.

runner-up: nani.

wooden spoon: jonny £#%&!ing evans. he will have fulfilled his potential if we get a good fee for him.

Unread 31-12-2010, 07:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
oh look Bertie Swollocks is back

@#%&!bag

Unread 31-12-2010, 07:22 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
player of the year: berbatov - for his game, for his attitude (to being left out by our £#%&!wit of a manager as much as anything else), for his hard work that gets mentioned all the time as unusual, for his goals against liverpool. if he turned his collar up and talked %@#$&!s, some of you might start to love him.

runner-up: nani.

wooden spoon: jonny £#%&!ing evans. he will have fulfilled his potential if we get a good fee for him.

Unread 31-12-2010, 07:23 PM
MUFC One Love

Unread 31-12-2010, 07:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

@#%&!bag
Sharath/rafabio, innit??

Unread 31-12-2010, 07:34 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Sharath/rafabio, innit??
more user names than ireland and rooney have had grannies combined

Unread 31-12-2010, 07:39 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

@#%&!bag
Nearly in the Badger Pit

Unread 31-12-2010, 08:26 PM
red in cumbria

In the pit (again) now

Unread 31-12-2010, 09:42 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
don't be. it's hardly your fault he's such a @#%&!. we don't do guilt by association here.
Closed Thread