United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:31 PM
jem

Default Re: *Official* Birmingham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

birmingham aren't hard to beat, it's just that most of the teams that have gone there are shite.

and we were 1-0 with a minute to go. hard to beat doesn't enter into it.

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Default Re: *Official* Birmingham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
He'll probably tell you you've seen your arse now.
Oh look, captain arse licker is here

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Someones losing it, mental case
Wow.

Is this the internet version of "i know you are, but what am I?"

When your argument has dug you into such a hole your only option is to just shout the other person down?

Goodnight Gorilla.

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Wow.

Is this the internet version of "i know you are, but what am I?"

When your argument has dug you into such a hole your only option is to just shout the other person down?

Goodnight Gorilla.
This is hilarious

Unread 01-01-2011, 11:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
birmingham aren't hard to beat, it's just that most of the teams that have gone there are shite.
Like Chelski?? Yeah, OK

Actually, Brum are now bottom 3 despite having lost only six games halfway through the season

Unread 01-01-2011, 11:37 PM
borsuk

i imagine arsenal were none too displeased at being able to play brum three days after they ran through walls against us.

Unread 01-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

hard to credit that idiots are so desperate to slag united off they're actually citing arsenal at birmingham over the xmas programme as evidence of our demise, and ignoring arsenal at united about a fortnight ago