Gorilla Monsoon

Default Piers Morgans Column....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/art....html?ITO=1490

What a bitter, arrogant @#%&!.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Sparky***

Default Re: Piers Morgans Column....

Quote:
Beckham’s been a treacherous, money-grabbing, club-hopping, fame-hungry, egotistical little weasel who likes nothing better than making everything all about HIM
I suppose irony is totally lost on Morgan.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Bunker Buster

Daily Mail URL

No Thanks....

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:03 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I suppose irony is totally lost on Morgan.
Indeed

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:07 AM
koppas

Just emailed him

Quote:
"Beckham’s been a treacherous, money-grabbing, club-hopping, fame-hungry, egotistical little weasel who likes nothing better than making everything all about HIM"

Oh the irony, Piers.

Cretin.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

This isnt the first time he's been allowed to do this. A few questions i have regarding him.

1. How can a national newspaper allow anyone, celebrity status aside, the opportunity to insult an individual, in such a one sided biased column?

2. Why has the £#%&!tard been given a £#%&!ing football column anyway?!

3. Why, the £#%&!, was he chosen as a judge on a 'British Talent' show, when hes just a stupid big @#%&!?

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:11 AM
Spiffy

Piers is one of the few people on the planet who seem to be despised by everyone, and with good reason too, he's a snidey smug @#%&!.
Quote:
Because the very last thing David Beckham would ever want to associate himself with is rich, fatcat Americans exploiting soccer for pure commercial gain. Which is why he currently resides in Los Angeles, choosing to play pub football over proper football because rich, fat-cat Americans line his Armani pockets with millions of dollars to exploit soccer for pure commercial gain.

But that's a fair point.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:13 AM
koppas

I have put a comment but I don't think it will be published.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Coracao

I'm amazed this @#%&! is given any respect after the stunt he pulled whilst at the daily mirror with british troops. In past years, the @#%&! would have been stoned to death.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:17 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'm amazed this @#%&! is given any respect after the stunt he pulled whilst at the daily mirror with british troops. In past years, the @#%&! would have been stoned to death.
Agreed. He should've been jailed for that imo. Under what law I am unsure of but there must be one.

Utter, utter @#%&!.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:20 AM
MrBishi

You remember that movie, Se7en? That scene with the 'sloth' victim, who'd been like that for a year?

That would be too kind a way to die for Morgan.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Sparky***

didn't clarkson deck him once?

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:24 AM
koppas

Quote:
Is it not ‘inglourious’ that you should allow this spelling error, particularly as it is in a headline? Even more so as you are an ex-Editor. It’s no wonder the younger generation have spelling problems.

MALCOLM SANDERS

Piers says: ‘Oh Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm. It was DELIBERATE, you durbrained goon. Haven’t you (and all the other imbeciles who wrote in to correct my supposed error) seen the movie Inglourious Basterds?’

If Gordon Brown, Simon Cowell and Kevin Pietersen were lined up, bending over, with their trousers round their ankles, whose **** would you wipe first?

MICHAEL HEMSWORTH

Piers says: ‘Tricky one, Michael, I agree. Probably Cowell’s, he is the only one who pays my wages.’

What a £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:24 AM
dinger

The Beckam hatchet job swiftly followed by this,

With Fabregas, Gallas and Van Persie due back soon, even greater glory could lie ahead for this fast maturing team of hungry young Turks. Something that seemed unthinkable after we were thrashed by Chelsea and United.
I bumped into Nick ‘Fever Pitch’ Hornby at the Oscars and cut to the quick: ‘Reckon we’ll win the Premier League?’
‘Yes,’ he replied.
With the run-in we’ve got, I think he just might be right. But either way, I already bow to Wenger’s patience, wisdom and sheer genius.

Vomit inducing doesnt begin to describe that slimy @#%&!.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Zorg

Not seen this before, he doesn't sound that arsed to me:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8563734.stm

Anyway, I hope Piers Morgan dies.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
The Beckam hatchet job swiftly followed by this,

With Fabregas, Gallas and Van Persie due back soon, even greater glory could lie ahead for this fast maturing team of hungry young Turks. Something that seemed unthinkable after we were thrashed by Chelsea and United.
I bumped into Nick ‘Fever Pitch’ Hornby at the Oscars and cut to the quick: ‘Reckon we’ll win the Premier League?’
‘Yes,’ he replied.

With the run-in we’ve got, I think he just might be right. But either way, I already bow to Wenger’s patience, wisdom and sheer genius.

Vomit inducing doesnt begin to describe that slimy @#%&!.
What a delightful, witty anecdote.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:29 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Ha

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:30 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
what were the fake pictures? i vaguely recall this.
British soldiers 'torturing' Iraqis.

He knew the pictures were fake but ran with them anyway.

@#%&!.

Unread 14-03-2010, 12:31 AM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
what were the fake pictures? i vaguely recall this.
http://www.bloggerheads.com/fake/mirror.htm
Closed Thread