United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2021, 08:19 PM
Sparky***

another one, like arsenal, that were ticking along quite nicely until they decided they needed to play in a billion quid stadium.

Unread 26-04-2021, 10:13 AM
est.1878

The ' four' thing the players celebrated with and their media dept are running with

Not a stretch to imagine the marketing " mad 4 it" used was planned for the quad...

Unread 26-04-2021, 06:58 PM
red in cumbria

The sycophantic as ever local BBC news last night described four league cups in a row as "record breaking".

Far be it from me to ever stick up for THEM, but......

Unread 26-04-2021, 07:15 PM
Sparky***

Apparently winning 4 league cups in a row with the most expensive team ever assembled is now sufficient criteria for Guardiola to be described as 'the best manager ever'.

And i mean who can argue when you look at the small provincial clubs he's managed and got them punching above their weight on a shoe-string budget. Hoovering up domestic titles with Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City... i mean, we may never see the like of it again.

Unread 26-04-2021, 09:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Apparently winning 4 league cups in a row with the most expensive team ever assembled is now sufficient criteria for Guardiola to be described as 'the best manager ever'.

And i mean who can argue when you look at the small provincial clubs he's managed and got them punching above their weight on a shoe-string budget. Hoovering up domestic titles with Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City... i mean, we may never see the like of it again.

Amazing achievement by city. Winning all those trophies directly after being bankrolled by an entire country.
Closed Thread