United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:30 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Can believe that. Was it Scholesy who said it basically doesn't matter whether Shaw plays badly or not, you get the impression Mou will pick up on something. The resentment is odd. Maybe something that stems from Shaw's choosing United over Chelsea in 2014.
or the fact he's a wet @#%&! who rarely turns up and by the size of his arse, doesn't train as hard as Jose wants.

That being said, Shaw is a dead man walking with Jose, so even if he did well he'd be kicked.

They both need £#%&!ing off.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:32 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Can believe that. Was it Scholesy who said it basically doesn't matter whether Shaw plays badly or not, you get the impression Mou will pick up on something. The resentment is odd. Maybe something that stems from Shaw's choosing United over Chelsea in 2014.
I didn’t have a problem with his performance in the first half yesterday
Was shocked he got hooked at half time

It’s not like Young was any better in the 2nd half despite his free kick leading to our 2nd

If Jose is staying then Shaw has to leave if only for his mental health as much as his career

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:35 PM
marlo

its madness whats happening.

as I said last season, Mourinho has favourites which is childish from a manager.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:42 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
its madness whats happening.

as I said last season, Mourinho has favourites which is childish from a manager.
He's getting close to £#%&!ing off the tipping point amount. We'll get a big blowout once Spurs dump us out the cup, so he can get his sacked payout.

He forgets that we're owned by the tightest @#%&!s on earth who probably looked on the whole Magic spitting affair as a decent money making idea.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:55 PM
dunk

This is a quite stunning about face from Scar

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:00 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This is a quite stunning about face from Scar
The plummeting of Mou's popularity on here has been quite shocking tbh. Think it'll just be Saffers and Cream holding it together soon. Even we had more than that towards the end in the devout Orange Crew a couple of years ago.

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:23 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
The plummeting of Mou's popularity on here has been quite shocking tbh. Think it'll just be Saffers and Cream holding it together soon. Even we had more than that towards the end in the devout Orange Crew a couple of years ago.
Captain Orange has spoken

I agree with the majority in this thread but, there's one thing stopping me in my tracks...

Why is he out of shape?
Not talking about Mourinho or the club but, he's training every day. What the hell is going on?

So many coaches etc are saying this

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:31 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Why is he out of shape?
Not talking about Mourinho or the club but, he's training every day. What the hell is going on?
Can’t get my head round that myself training hard 5-6 days a week, provided with the majority of his meals by the club.. when does he find time to get fat? Surely his body would be in an almost constant fat/calorie burning state? How £#%&!ing much is he eating/drinking if he’s still out of shape?

You would have to wonder about the mental side..

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:40 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can’t get my head round that myself training hard 5-6 days a week, provided with the majority of his meals by the club.. when does he find time to get fat? Surely his body would be in an almost constant fat/calorie burning state? How f***ing much is he eating/drinking if he’s still out of shape?

You would have to wonder about the mental side..
It is absolutely baffling isn't it?!

Maybe the mental side of it is an issue. Obviously none of us can tell. I said my piece about Martial last night, in terms of his mentality but, what do I know only what I see tbf..

Shaw though...Why is it every manager/coach he's played under, have all said the same thing in terms of mentality and fitness?

He has the talent. No doubt but, I genuinely am starting to wonder if even Fergie could get the best out of him

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Yep. Mourinho is a disgrace. A bully-boy @#%&!. Needs his head kicking in.

Can't wait for him to be punted.

Unread 19-03-2018, 06:08 AM
jem

is shaw really out of shape? why was he playing then?

a better manager might have given him 15 mins h2 and specific instructions, rather than just undermining him again.

no %@#$&!s about loyalty to shaw, I see.

Unread 19-03-2018, 06:39 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
ffs

'The crew'

He just needs a whole new defense

Duh duh

Unread 19-03-2018, 06:48 AM
Red Al

Shaw needs to drop down a level to a club like Everton or Newcastle to reboot his career but if he's struggling with his body now it will only get worse once he hits 25+
Rooney struggled around that age but he would have looked like ronaldo compared to what I think shaw will be at the same age.

Ship him out in the summer

Unread 19-03-2018, 07:19 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Shaw needs to drop down a level to a club like Everton or Newcastle to reboot his career but if he's struggling with his body now it will only get worse once he hits 25+
Rooney struggled around that age but he would have looked like ronaldo compared to what I think shaw will be at the same age.

Ship him out in the summer

Harsh. It appears like Mourinho has a personal agenda against Shaw.

We've been better defensively and going forward all season with him on the pitch

Unread 19-03-2018, 07:41 AM
The Stella Fella

He was shit v Brighton should have been overlapping constantly to move their full back around and stretch their narrow back 5 - it's not rocket science for anyone esp a Pro. Shouldn't need Jose to tell him that. Valencia wasn't much better.

This team needs width and pace esp when playing with a big CF

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
Harsh. It appears like Mourinho has a personal agenda against Shaw.

We've been better defensively and going forward all season with him on the pitch
But everyone wants us better going forward not backwards - we are too lethargic when we have the ball and that's one of the reasons Sanchez is struggling we are not moving the ball forward quick enough and allowing teams to get in position before we attack them - shaw should be stretching the pitch and opposition full back and he doesnt

Unread 19-03-2018, 07:47 AM
Seamus

2 u tied managers have questioned his desire, both said he couldn’t follow simple instructions. Get rid

Unread 19-03-2018, 08:07 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
2 u tied managers have questioned his desire, both said he couldn’t follow simple instructions. Get rid
Is that what we’re calling Moyes and van gaal now?

Unread 19-03-2018, 08:15 AM
RemisMoses

Whatever he said about Luke Shaw he said Valencia was just as bad. Never heard him have a pop at Tony before. Though he was one of his favs.

Unread 19-03-2018, 08:22 AM
Seamus

he wants money for the war chest, he is merely highlighting that we have ageing wingers as full backs and a fat little turnip that cant follow the simplest orders

Unread 19-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
he wants money for the war chest, he is merely highlighting that we have ageing wingers as full backs and a fat little turnip that cant follow the simplest orders
Was there in Sat and Jose spent all the first half barking instructions to Shaw... so it was either his agenda or the boy simply doesn’t follow instructions.

Then again if your manager does that publicly then you are going to overthink it and play badly surely?
Closed Thread