United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 23-04-2024, 01:34 PM
est.1878

Default Sheff Utd - Pre Hype

Feel the crowd could turn on everyone (:leongif) under the right (wrong) circumstances here

ETH on the injury situation: "We had a problem with Garnacho - that's why we took him off during the game, but I think he will be fine. We have to assess Scott but he is really doubtful. Marcus Rashford is also doubtful. Bruno Fernandes has an issue with his hand but I think he can make it."

4-0

Unread 23-04-2024, 01:38 PM
guerreiro

I’m only posting for moral support.

There is no hype.

Unread 23-04-2024, 01:45 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro View Post
I’m only posting for moral support.

There is no hype.
What is the exact opposite of hype?

Unread 23-04-2024, 01:51 PM
no fun

It’s looking like nice slacks and windjammer weather, might even ditch the windjammer and risk light knitwear

Unread 23-04-2024, 01:56 PM
wiganste

Got a spare in the stretty if anyone fancies a 90 minute nap

Unread 23-04-2024, 02:02 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
It’s looking like nice slacks and windjammer weather, might even ditch the windjammer and risk light knitwear
I’ve been shorts only since late Feb.

Unread 23-04-2024, 02:49 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Feel the crowd could turn on everyone (:leongif) under the right (wrong) circumstances here

ETH on the injury situation: "We had a problem with Garnacho - that's why we took him off during the game, but I think he will be fine. We have to assess Scott but he is really doubtful. Marcus Rashford is also doubtful. Bruno Fernandes has an issue with his hand but I think he can make it."

4-0
Apparently Bruno’s hand high fived Hojlund’s after the game on Sunday. He’s considering have my it removed.

Unread 23-04-2024, 04:16 PM
Hyman_Roth

Tickets are basically on open sale. We’re practically at City giving them to free to schools stage (I wish they’d do that.)

Am expecting the worst atmosphere in living memory. Not even pre season vibes. Sheff United are basically dead and buried at this point. If I was Erik, id basically play the u-18 team that spanked Liverpool 9-1 recently.

I wouldn’t recommend that anyone goes to this in all honesty - it will be utter shite.

Unread 23-04-2024, 04:21 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post

Am expecting the worst atmosphere in living memory. Not even pre season vibes. Sheff United are basically dead and buried at this point. If I was Erik, id basically play the u-18 team that spanked Liverpool 9-1 recently.

I wouldn’t recommend that anyone goes to this in all honesty - it will be utter shite.
"Thank you Clive for the prematch report, we will rejoin you later for kickoff"

Unread 23-04-2024, 04:25 PM
redhegemony

Play some kids...and Martial

Unread 23-04-2024, 04:50 PM
jem

Quote:
What is the exact opposite of hype?
Quote:
yup.

Unread 23-04-2024, 04:56 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
yup.

Potw.

Have I missed the avatar explanation or are we just relying on the future court notes

Unread 23-04-2024, 04:57 PM
jem

Quote:

Potw.

Have I missed the avatar explanation or are we just relying on the future court notes
just a coventry fan in the crowd last w/e.

Unread 23-04-2024, 05:04 PM
Medlock

Quote:

4-0
Close to bad repping here

Unread 23-04-2024, 05:10 PM
no fun

There’s also something going on tomorrow night where they are testing out a new ticketing system with tickets obtained via the membership scheme (ie not season ticket holders)….can only download your ticket 3 hours before ko….going to be chaos at the turnstiles….I’m getting there for half five just to be on the safe side

Unread 23-04-2024, 05:22 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
There’s also something going on tomorrow night where they are testing out a new ticketing system with tickets obtained via the membership scheme (ie not season ticket holders)….can only download your ticket 3 hours before ko….going to be chaos at the turnstiles….I’m getting there for half five just to be on the safe side
What is this shit? I am thinking of taking on a half share of another two ST’s I’ve been offered so I have 1.5 x 2 ST’s so more mates can attend. It’s very easy for me to send my ST to another non member at the moment - are they trying to stop that through some elaborate bullshit. I £#%&!ing hate them if so.

Unread 23-04-2024, 05:26 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
What is this shit? I am thinking of taking on a half share of another two ST’s I’ve been offered so I have 1.5 x 2 ST’s so more mates can attend. It’s very easy for me to send my ST to another non member at the moment - are they trying to stop that through some elaborate bullshit. I £#%&!ing hate them if so.

Think the app is designed to stop passing on but don't see why you can't pass login details unless it only allows one download. They are clearly trying to restrict passing on.

Unread 23-04-2024, 05:27 PM
no fun

Quote:
My son sent me the info

In short, it says your QR code will not be available until 3 hrs before kick off

Unread 23-04-2024, 05:29 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
My son sent me the info

In short, it says your QR code will not be available until 3 hrs before kick off
You can't screenshot the app. Maybe have to download to a phone that you pass around