United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2010, 07:23 PM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: City next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
City in the best position and run of form they have enjoyed in many a year with something to fight for against a United at possibly their lowest ebb since about 2005 with nothing left to fight for.

I'm not looking forward to it at all, in fact, football can £#%&! off until August
City are ridiclously open though. They was struggling against Wigan at home until Wigan wrongly got a man sent off, and Wigan were creating chances with 11 and 10 men. Today they got a fortunate pen to go 1-0 up.

We'll have Rooney and Fletch back. The pressure is off United, the pressure is all on City. I fancy us to win.

But I agree, football can £#%&! off now until August. Although I'm looking forward to the World Cup.

Unread 11-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
He's a doomlord #@&%! of the highest order. When he's not he's a funny £#%&!er. Needs to stay one side of the border.
You can't handle the doom.

Son, we live in a world with realities and those realities have to be guarded by men with doom. Who's gonna do it, you? You, mr part 36 ally mcbeal?

I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom.

You weep for gaylordery and you curse Sparky, you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That today's doom whilst needless and over-dramatic, probably saved marlo a Internet mauling.

And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, takes the heat off Magic Cantona.

You don't want the doom because deep down in places you don't talk about at curry nights, you WANT that £#%&!ing doom...you NEED that £#%&!ing doom.

We use words like "ffs" and "this is it". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent on the Internet. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who wallows in the very doom i provide and then questions the manner in which i provide it. I would rather you just said "thankyou" and went on your way, otherwise i suggest you buy a PS3 and pick up a controller...either way I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHICH BORDER I'M ON.

Unread 11-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Son, we live in a world with realities and those realities have to be guarded by men with doom. Who's gonna do it, you? You, mr part 36 ally mcbeal?

You weep for gaylordery and you curse Sparky, you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That today's doom whilst needless and over-dramatic, probably saved marlo a Internet mauling.

And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, takes the heat off Magic Cantona.

You don't want the doom because deep down in places you don't talk about at curry nights, you WANT that £#%&!ing doom...you NEED that £#%&!ing doom.

We use words like "ffs" and "this is it". We use these words of the backbone a life spent on the Internet. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who wallows in the very doom i provide and then questions the manner in which i provide it. I would rather you just said "thankyou" and went on your way, otherwise i suggest you buy a PS3 and pick up a controller...either way I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHICH BORDER I'M ON.
Now that's what I'm talking about!

Btw fyi I supported United through the 70/80's so I know all about doom. You young £#%&!ers have no idea about scouse domination and our occasional forays into cups. You have no idea about beating the mickies on a regular basis which meant our season was a success. You young £#%&!ers are spoilt.

Unread 11-04-2010, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Yes I remember those days, and dread above all else a return to them

Unread 11-04-2010, 07:46 PM
wonky no

they will attack and lose.

Unread 11-04-2010, 07:57 PM
MUFC1999

Aslong as rooney is back we should do alright, but ronny and tevz's need replacing, owen and £#%&!atov need £#%&!ing off cant have this farce again next season, i dont think its that were a 1 man team, its that we have one forward who can score, the rest of the team ain that bad imo, also carrick is a very good player, dnt see why he gets so much shit on here

Unread 11-04-2010, 08:02 PM
MUFC1999

i think 3 -2 utd if rooney is fully fit, if he's not shit

Unread 11-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Spiffy

I can see us dropping points.

Nice to see Part 36 acting the @#%&! as usual.

Unread 11-04-2010, 08:12 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:

We use words like "ffs" and "this is it". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent on the Internet. You use them as a punchline.

Sparko I am an old turd who remembers the sad old days and I acknowledge your right to sound the bells of doom from on high. In articulating the doom cloud that follows old and young alike you provide a measure of release for us all. I salute you Sparky. You have friends.

Unread 11-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Sparko I am an old turd who remembers the sad old days and I acknowledge your right to sound the bells of doom from on high. In articulating the doom cloud that follows old and young alike you provide a measure of release for us all. I salute you Sparky. You have friends.

Unread 11-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Ginners

honestly cant see us winning

if rooney is 100% fit then a draw.

just want this season to hurry up and end now, bring on the world cup

Unread 11-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

if we win it will put city firmly in thier place

if we lose they will get 4th spot the boost to city from that will probably result in more improvement next season.

doesn't bear thinking about does it

Unread 11-04-2010, 08:26 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Stooge.

Unread 11-04-2010, 09:01 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Stooge.

Unread 11-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
honestly cant see us winning

if rooney is 100% fit then a draw.

just want this season to hurry up and end now, bring on the world cup
most united fans couldn't give two £#%&!s about the world cup.

we can beat city no probs. it's not that big an ask.

Unread 11-04-2010, 10:15 PM
jem

we can't lose. we've already taken ourselves out of the title race, so city can't even say they've £#%&!ed up our season.

not that we are going to lose. they're shit and fergie surely won't pick the wrong team for the fifth match in a row. no @#%&! is that stupid.

Unread 11-04-2010, 10:16 PM
The Watcher

Quote:

World Class.

The derby will be shit. Alot of the players look £#%&!ed to me and City will play as if their life's depend on it. I'll be ecstatic with a draw tbh, but I expect Tevez will put in the goals that consign us to defeat. It's going to be grim

Unread 11-04-2010, 10:20 PM
wee man

"Fergie Fergie sign him up"

Unread 11-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we can't lose. we've already taken ourselves out of the title race, so city can't even say they've £#%&!ed up our season.

not that we are going to lose. they're shit and fergie surely won't pick the wrong team for the fifth match in a row. no @#%&! is that stupid.
I'd have thought a non match going OOT pseud like you could give it a go.

Unread 11-04-2010, 10:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: City next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I'd have thought a non match going OOT pseud like you could give it a go.
pseud.....gotta be a Fred first
Closed Thread