United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Pop

Default Re: More bullshit from Benitez...

Looks like he may finally be off

Apparently the cheeky bastard is looking for severance pay from the vermin before he and Sammy Lee (!) sign for Juve.

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...icino-3514855/

Benitez and Juve. Wonder what the scousers will make of that. Benitez being such a beacon of dignity and integrity taking the reigns at the most corrupt club in Italy?

Unread 22-04-2010, 01:14 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Looks like he may finally be off

Apparently the cheeky bastard is looking for severance pay from the vermin before he and Sammy Lee (!) sign for Juve.

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...icino-3514855/

Benitez and Juve. Wonder what the scousers will make of that. Benitez being such a beacon of dignity and integrity taking the reigns at the most corrupt club in Italy?
Benitez, ormai è fatta
Manca solo la firma

Now my Italian isnt great but I think they got that bit right

Unread 22-04-2010, 01:17 PM
forwardirektion

If this weekend goes to plan I cannot wait for Fergie to start ramping up the pressure on him before the Chelsea match.
Rafa might literally explode when getting asked about fergie all week before the Athletico second leg, next fridays press conference could be a classic.

Unread 22-04-2010, 01:31 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
If this weekend goes to plan I cannot wait for Fergie to start ramping up the pressure on him before the Chelsea match.
Rafa might literally explode when getting asked about fergie all week before the Athletico second leg, next fridays press conference could be a classic.

Unread 22-04-2010, 01:37 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Benitez, ormai è fatta
Manca solo la firma

Now my Italian isnt great but I think they got that bit right
I would dearly love the FSW to show up at a Juve press conference in a black and white scarf stating he is glad to be rid of those sycophantic murdering bastards.

Unread 22-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I would dearly love the FSW to show up at a Juve press conference in a black and white scarf stating he is glad to be rid of those sycophantic murdering bastards.

Unread 22-04-2010, 01:58 PM
RedMenace

Wearing a Justice for the 39 t-shirt.

Unread 22-04-2010, 02:00 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Wearing a Justice for the 39 t-shirt.
With a copy of The Sun under his arm.

Unread 22-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Report: Juventus begin to hire backroom staff for Liverpool boss Benitez

According to Italian daily, Gazzetta dello Sport, Juventus are closing in on a deal with Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez and have begun to recruit his backroom staff at the Spaniard's request.
Juventus chief John Elkann has made Benitez his number one choice to succeed caretaker coach Alberto Zaccheroni this summer. Juventus reportedly held a conference call with Benitez's agent, Manuel Garcia Quillon on Monday night in which they discussed a timetable for the coach's Anfield exit.
Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Benitez has agreed in principle to sign a contract worth €4.5m a season and that he has accepted to reduce his backroom staff from twelve to six people. Juventus have been given a list of their names and they have now begun approaching them to join the Turin based club.
The staff requested reportedly includes West Ham's fitness coach Antonio Pintus, Benitez's current assistant Mauricio Pellegrino and his chief scout Eduardo Macia. It also includes Anfield fitness coach Paco De Miguel who previously worked for Atletico Madrid and ominously for Liverpool has a good relationship with Fernando Torres .
Benitez has also stipulated that Juventus hire Amedeo Carboni as director of sport, who the Liverpool manager worked with successfully at Valencia. The final appointment would be Mauro Pederzoli, who now works for AC Milan having been a scout at Liverpool. He was also once director of sport at Torino.
http://www.imscouting.com/global-new...-Benitez/7266/

Unread 22-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
With a copy of The Sun under his arm.
Wearing a Michael Shields is Guilty T-shirt.

Unread 22-04-2010, 02:06 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Or "Michael sez it woznt chelsea"

Unread 22-04-2010, 03:50 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
With "The baby's not his" on the back

Unread 22-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
With "The baby's not his" on the back
Whilst casually flipping a crepe-like item in a frying pan.

Unread 22-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Spiffy

RAFA BENITEZ will take Fernando Torres and coach Sammy Lee with him to Juventus this summer — according to reports in Italy.

The Serie A giants have targeted the Liverpool manager after his future at Anfield became uncertain.
Juve are also planning a mass clear-out of stars in order to give Bentiez a strong transfer kitty.
And a host of Italian newspapers claim the Spaniard will use this money to lure Torres and No2 Lee away from Merseyside, even if the Turin side also look set to miss out on a Champions League place.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0lrgRpL00

Please let this be true. I'd love his best player to £#%&! off. I wonder if Liverpool fans will be expecting to win the league next season?

Unread 22-04-2010, 10:07 PM
RedMenace

Sammy Lee will refuse to go and get the manager's job proving what a bootroom hero he is.

Unread 22-04-2010, 10:08 PM
wee man

chances chances chances

Unread 22-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Sandman

No way will Juve be able to afford Torres, only the arab at city or Abramovich could.

Unread 22-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Whalefish

Talking Re: More bullshit from Benitez...

Sammy Lee at Juventus, £#%&!ing hell that is hilarious.

Unread 22-04-2010, 10:18 PM
Zorg

Liverpool's 17th defeat of the season tonight apparently.

Unread 22-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Liverpool's 17th defeat of the season tonight apparently.
How many games have they lost in Europe this season ffs (and they're still init somehow!)
Closed Thread